This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
    No. Because he is about leave a mother and child without her home that is hers.
    Some of her money was used to purchase the house.
    So he is supposed to help somebody that is not family just because she was married to his Dad at one point.

Originally posted by DanaY View Post
    Instead why don't people just ask him if I'm right?

He clearly won't respond to any questions.

He does know that I am completely right about this.
    He doesn't need to respond to your questions, you are a bystander in this matter. Your best bet is to let people smarter than you handle this.

In the real world if you can't afford to keep something(house, car, boat, etc..) you either sell it or you lose it. The world is not perfect - it never will be.
    Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
    Jesus Christ. If it is hers then she needs to continue to pay for it like everyone else does. By getting a damn job and paying for it. She still has her "share" of the money used to purchase the house. It's called "equity". If she can't afford it she needs to sell and move into something she can.
    ^^^This.
    What she is doing is called "living beyond your means". She is trying to maintain a lifestyle that was financed by somebody that has passed away - and in the time frame since he passed(some time ago according to the OP-I assume at least a year) she has been unable to find work? Or is she just not looking? My guess is the latter.

And one last thing:
    Is this the guy you are looking for?

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      Damn.....wanna party?
      Dude you need someone to look after one of your properties? I'm cheap, just need beer hookers and coke.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Can I use the lake tahoe property this new years for my wife? j/k

seriously I would delete that post before people wake up in the morning and start saving to give you shit over. You don't need to explain shit to anyone here. That chick is just baiting you and she did not even give us all any pics yet.

lol damn I am slow to type.lol
        yep...sound advice

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          Oh yeah, and to show that I'm not a dick, it sounds like your dad worked his ass off, married a girl who thought she'd never have to work another day in her life and now reality is biting her in her skill-less ass.
          I bet that ass had some skill back in the day though
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Whoa, or can I say, brother, we don't need this bitch trying to dig into our loot anymore.

Comment

• Shit I missed his post of the assets... I'm sure arrangements can be made to eliminate your problem...

j/k

Comment

• Lol at the tags
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• She did alot for you and went out of her way with you when your dad was gone on business trips.

I think it's only fair you could help her out. She was always good to you.

Comment

She did alot for you and went out of her way with you when your dad was gone on business trips.

This has to be a fucking joke....Where is Ashton?

Comment

She did alot for you and went out of her way with you when your dad was gone on business trips.

So whats your stake in all this honey? It's his to do what he wants. He could blow it all on hookers and blow and she can't do anything about it.

Comment

• ugh...cliff notes?

Comment

Why are you bringing this shit here? Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Dude you need someone to look after one of your properties? I'm cheap, just need beer hookers and coke.
                            Hell, I don't even require coke. The hookers might though. DanaY, have you been to Arizona recently?
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

AGAIN! Why does she not get a damn job? Is she too good for it? Has WhoaTx ever fucked her? What's in it for him at this point? She lost the guy she did for money, he lost his FATHER. His FATHER left her what he felt she deserved, she is not "entitled" to anything else just because she spread her legs for nine years.

Comment

• Are ya'll serious with this bullshit? haha I doubt it.
                                Vortex rear stand $75
                                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                                11 4 door
                                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X