This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 93coupe View Post
    A quick google search for "dana Y florida" shows a Dana Y Preston in Jacksonville at www.healthgrades.com. And FWIW you can 'rate' her in her profession as a nurse.
    you're off. I got the goods.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      you're off. I got the goods.
      Oh, sorry Dana Preston!

Comment

• I'll bet this thread doesn't last much longer.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• The money have already been paid. Would you like me post a picture of your Wells Fargo account? How about your trust account with Bank of America? Here is the best one Chris? The Grand Caymen bank account that was never mentioned or stated in the will that your dad had but failed to mention. It sure looks very bright in my future.

Comment

• From what the will apparently said was she got the money out of the joint account...the rest shouldn't matter and doesn't.

EDIT::: GOLD DIGGER!

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
              The money have already been paid. Would you like me post a picture of your Wells Fargo account? How about your trust account with Bank of America? Here is the best one Chris? The Grand Caymen bank account that was never mentioned or stated in the will that your dad had but failed to mention. It sure looks very bright in my future.
              The Grand Caymens no longer exist. Germany invaded and took everything. Sorry for your bad luck.

Comment

The money have already been paid. Would you like me post a picture of your Wells Fargo account? How about your trust account with Bank of America? Here is the best one Chris? The Grand Caymen bank account that was never mentioned or stated in the will that your dad had but failed to mention. It sure looks very bright in my future.
                I see a rough anal raping in your future.

Comment

• Originally posted by 93coupe View Post
                  I see a rough anal raping in your future.
                  as opposed to a gentle raping???

Comment

• Two words: daddy issues. This flaming cunt has them.

Comment

• Whoa, Chris, whatever your name is, it's none of my business, but it's obvious you have plenty of cash at your disposal. I would sue the ever living fuck out of this cunt, the cunt that your Dad married, etc. Go after all of them. It's only money, right? Fuck the money, at this point, it's about proving a point. She can delete all she wants on here, but the admins can still access it for the courts. I wouldn't stop until they were ALL hungry, living under a bridge, if I had the cash to fund such a venture.

I'd be willing to bet, my boss' attorney could completely fuck them up. He's vicious as hell. I won't post examples, but if you are interested, I'd be glad to give you his name and number.

My boss has been involved in SEVERAL high profile suits, on both ends, and this dude has never lost a case and has brought in a shit ton of dough. My boss is a baller, so he's a big target as well. Hasn't lost yet.

EDIT: When this thread was originally posted, I thought they were talking about another member entirely. lol.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Feeling satisfied with yourself that you helped someone steal what wasn't theirs and got a cut of it? Karma's a bitch... get ready for it...
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Would you like me post a picture of your Wells Fargo account? How about your trust account with Bank of America?
                          We would like you to post a picture of your 40+ year old terts for public comment. That is, if it won't sicken us.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                            We would like you to post a picture of your 40+ year old terts for public comment. That is, if it won't sicken us.
                            She's 40. Chances are, you'll be sickened. Even if she's got fake cans, she lives in FL. Sun spots, liver spots, wrinkly skin, and for all we know, if they are fake, it could be the worst tit job on the planet.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Hey Dana, post a picture of your box.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                as opposed to a gentle raping???
                                Yes, "Irreversible" style, stopping to snort coke in the middle of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X