X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    mail, muthafucka!
    Found an address on Sotterly Lane, in J-ville.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      <---Ass man.

Chicks with naturally big tits are lazy in the sack. Chicks with a banging ass but lacking in the chesticles department work hard in bed.
      Sean,

I take extreme offense to this:biggrin:....I have big ol tittays and am completely crazy in the sack....

Comment

• Originally posted by centexchick View Post
        Sean,

I take extreme offense to this:biggrin:....I have big ol tittays and am completely crazy in the sack....
        How ya doing?
        I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Sean,

My god you know how to make my Cockasaurusmex stand up and pay attention...'H'
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sean,

PROVE IT!!! :biggrin:

Comment

• Don't mess with those Temple/Belton chicks, they are nucking futs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                lots of attractive whores are pretty stupid... they get through life by fucking their way into money... makes sense
                If you had a pussy you would do the same...

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Don't mess with those Temple/Belton chicks, they are nucking futs.
                  say, ive met my share of crazy and psychotic woman in my life time...

been able to handle or control just about all of them......

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post

No shit, this thread shows it.

Comment

• I can't wait to see this bitch go down in flames.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        No shit, this thread shows it.
                        this is nothing!
                        all this happens to be is a woman searching and trying to go through every little loophole she can find to squeeze money....

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post

Oh really, it looks to me like two of them are way out of control son...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sean,

I think we need proof of these so called bib o's to judge for ourselves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              lol, my posts per page is set on the maximum of 40 posts per page, and there are 28 pages...

you get hotter every time you post
                              I am just the default settings of 50 posts per page so 23 is where I am at

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                                If you had a pussy you would do the same...
                                Like you?

Comment

Working...
                                X