2007 shelby or 2007 gt/cs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 shelby or 2007 gt/cs ?

What would be the best car for the money, if they where the same price?

Originally posted by blownmach View Post
    What would be the best car for the money, if they where the same price?
    At least the Shelby's are "limited", so they say.

Comment

I'm a fan of old school Shelby, not the new stuff. It's personal preference though. What is price difference these days?
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

From what i could find out the 2007 shelby was around 7,000 units and the gt/cs is around 9,500.

The shelby is just 2 grand more, at least the one im looking at.

Comment

I'd go with the Shelby if those are the two options. Couple of things the Shelby has over the CS. Of course everybody will say you could do the work yourself and save money, but if you're willing to pay for a factory short throw shifter, lowering springs, I think they have a cold air intake, blah blah blah, then the Shelby is the better option.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Where is the option for Stage 3 Roush?

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
              Where is the option for Stage 3 Roush?
              X2 but in all serious I would say the Shelby
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I like the GT/CS myself.

Comment

I found a '08 Roush 427R for the same price and same miles as a used '11 Mustang GT.

What do you say there? The Roush has 435hp vs 412, but is already s/c.
                  HD Parts
                  paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post
                    I found a '08 Roush 427R for the same price and same miles as a used '11 Mustang GT.

2011 GT hands down. That's not a hard question. '08 almost out of factory warranty if below 36K and only has a couple more years of powertrain which can be a bitch with all the roush stuff on there. Not sure how Ford handles powertrain if there's a problem with the blower or just the added labor time for r&r'ing the blower during a non blower repair.

412 N/A horsepower and better mileage than 435 supercharged horsepower with horrible mileage any day. Not to mention interior quality and overall build quality of the new style mustang over the original s197.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      2011 GT hands down. That's not a hard question. '08 almost out of factory warranty if below 36K and only has a couple more years of powertrain which can be a bitch with all the roush stuff on there. Not sure how Ford handles powertrain if there's a problem with the blower or just the added labor time for r&r'ing the blower during a non blower repair.

412 N/A horsepower and better mileage than 435 supercharged horsepower with horrible mileage any day. Not to mention interior quality and overall build quality of the new style mustang over the original s197.
                      that's pretty much what I figured.
                      HD Parts
                      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post

What this guy said.

Comment

Another for a Shelby.
                          2 Chronicles 7:14
                          If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by 89stangGT View Post

That's how I picked up my 2007 Roush 427, I test drove a New 2011 GT but after I drove the Roush I just liked it so much more. Also, I do like the body kit and all the details about the Roush. It's all preference, the 11 GT drove great but I wanted something different.

Comment

Working...
                            X