Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with excercising teens dying suddenly??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    Night Vision
    Night vision is different than infrared. Night vision is better to have as a consumer. Infrared has a lot of industrial uses.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      In before someone jumps up and down on someone else's ribcage until his asshole pops out like a doorknob.
      lmfgdao!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        Night Vision
        A type I'd night vision. FLIR is not the same as IIS

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          First off you have the wrong guy, second, WHO IN THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A TOOLBAG, faggot?
          Hahahahaha holy shut man what the fuck happened to you? Been drinking green tea all god damnned day or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Hahahahaha holy shut man what the fuck happened to you? Been drinking green tea all god damnned day or something?
            He's pissed cause his zaino is flaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Stretching much? You know damn well the context you were using the statement of looking THROUGH windows with a FLIR.
              Why would I use that context when I know it can't be done?

Oh wait! You took it in that context because you read it on the internet and assumed I had no idea what I was talking about. Then you started jumping up and down trying to prove to everybody how much you know about....well....everything. Your usual mode of operation on this message board.

"Look at me, I'm Ruffdaddy, I'm an engineer! I need constant reinforcement as to how smart I am! I'm an engineer! Did I mention that I'm an engineer?"

And then I started having fun with your dumb ass.

Game, set and match. Thanks for the entertainment.
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by mike View Post
                he's pissed cause his zaino is flaking.

lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Why would I use that context when I know it can't be done?

Oh wait! You took it in that context because you read it on the internet and assumed I had no idea what I was talking about. Then you started jumping up and down trying to prove to everybody how much you know about....well....everything. Your usual mode of operation on this message board.

"Look at me, I'm Ruffdaddy, I'm an engineer! I need constant reinforcement as to how smart I am! I'm an engineer! Did I mention that I'm an engineer?"

And then I started having fun with your dumb ass.

Game, set and match. Thanks for the entertainment.
                  thread/
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    He's pissed cause his zaino is flaking.
                    My Zaino doesn't flake, BITCH!

Comment

• On an unrelated note, engineers are the stupidest fucking backwards fucks I have ever run across. Except maybe Relinquished, and a select few others. I deal with several, several times a day. Engineers have caused me more grey hairs than my kids have. It's a wonder any of them have a degree, because they don't know shit about shit. Al is right though. Some of the most insecure people there are. They need more positive reinforcement than strippers do. And that's a feat in itself.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        My Zaino doesn't flake, BITCH!
                        I need pictures, Chachi!

Comment

thread/
                          It is /thread - you newb.
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            On an unrelated note, engineers are the stupidest fucking backwards fucks I have ever run across. Except maybe Relinquished, and a select few others. I deal with several, several times a day. Engineers have caused me more grey hairs than my kids have. It's a wonder any of them have a degree, because they don't know shit about shit. Al is right though. Some of the most insecure people there are. They need more positive reinforcement than strippers do. And that's a feat in itself.
                            Do you deal with any lawyers? I have to beg them to actually work for $175 an hour sometimes. It is unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              It is /thread - you newb.
                              Eat me coconut...

Comment

Eat me coconut...
                                Stupied ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X