Buddy is hosptalized.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy is hosptalized.....

Justf found out that one of my good long time buddies is in the hospital. They're running tests on his heart. Man, he's only in his 30's. I haven't found what put him there in the first place. I already had one buddy pass away last year, I hope this isn't serious for him.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Hang in there man. Could be anxiety attacks. They can mimic a heart attack. Lots of advancements in medicine these days. Heard anything yet?

Comment

Wow, that's far too young for heart complications. I hope everything's okay.

Comment

He's in my prayers. The best thing you can do is just be strong. When things are down there's nothing like looking over and seeing the people close to you unshaken.
        An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. One my good friends from high school, his wife is 36 and has been battling stage 4 lung cancer for about a year or so now. Never smoked a day in her life either.

Make you appreciate things more.

I hope your buddy is ok.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

He is in our prayers. Hope everything turns out ok
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Hopefully your buddy is going to be ok, just have faith. I lost a friend myself about 2 and a half years ago, but it was self inflicted...

Comment

Don't worry until you get something definitive. You'd be surprised how many people annually go to the ER thinking they are having a heart attack, yet it turns out it's either their first Panic Attack or due to GERD/Indigestion.

Comment

That sucks! Sorry to hear!

Like Mustangman 2000 said, there are alot of people that go thinking they are having heart problems and its not that bad so stay positive and dont panic. Im one of those people too. Im only 31 and have been a couple times with chest pains. But Im already on blood pressure meds and my moms side is full of heart complications so I dont mess around with that!

Comment

Hope all is well.

Comment

They ran an ekg and theyre going to give him a stress test. He hasn't said what put him there to begin with. The doctors thought he might of had a heart attack and he didn't realize it. They're going to keep him under observation for one more night. He seems to be in great spirit. Thank all for your well wishes.
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

I'm surprised they haven't done a cardiac enzyme test, which would determine if there was any damage to the heart muscle due to a actual infarct heart attack.

Comment

Update: he's doing better now. He had numerous blood tests. The doctors said he has Idiopathic hypertrophic sibaortic stemosis. He has to take 2 weeks off from work.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            Update: he's doing better now. He had numerous blood tests. The doctors said he has Idiopathic hypertrophic sibaortic stemosis. He has to take 2 weeks off from work.
                            I had to google the condition so I thought I'd share w/ everyone else.

* The heart has four chambers to pump blood throughout the body. In Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, the septal portion of the heart becomes enlarged and thickened.
                            * Septal enlargement (hypertrophy) takes up part of the heart chamber cavity, creating an obstruction to the flow of blood, especially from the left ventricle.

Comment

hope your buddy is doing alright

Comment

Working...
                              X