Where can I get a wallet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get a wallet...

With a chain? Would I be a douche if I got one? I lost my wallet again for the first time this year, i usually lose a wallet once a year. I've already tried different sizes and shapes. Now I think it's time to try a fuckin chain. This is ridiculous. I'm fuckin hungry and my car needs gas and my fuckin bank has bankers hours.....wait....yeah, fuck them and their 9-5 M-F
    .....bro....

if you get one with a short and thin chain then no. but if you get one that is 4 feet long and could be used to tow a car, then yes you would be a doucenozzle

my dad uses one for the same reason as you described

Comment

Is he hungry and outta gas too I was planning on going to the mall to buy one......then I remembered. Fuck!
      .....bro....

Comment

damn homie that sucks, stop by my job and i can loan you some cash till you can get your card and stuff

Comment

Damn home town, that's mighty kind of you but I think I can wait this one out, this time. The stang runs like shit but has half a tank and we bought groceries the other day. I'm just at school now starvin like Marvin. I really appreciate the offer though.
          .....bro....

Comment

Need to find one of these with a chain.

Ded

Comment

The Harley Davidson store has them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                The Harley Davidson store has them.
                LOL on so many levels!

Comment

Comment

How do you lose your wallet? That is one thing I know where it is at all times...
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

My current one I got online, but my favorites that I've ever had came from Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas. I don't know if they sell them at the cafe.

In my experience, a plain medium size with a leather snap strap is the way to go. Also, depending on where you put it on your belt/loop, you can pretty much hide it so it's not like you're jingling and jangling like a pirate/biker/cowboy.

Like this one:

Comment

^sweet it has a dope pocket/zipper

Comment

I've lost my wallet before, but...

how do you lose your wallet once a year?!
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            ^sweet it has a dope pocket/zipper
                            Heheh, that's where the insurance card goes. It only get's unzipped twice a year to swap 'em out.

Comment

hey there is nothing wrong with a bump erry now and then

lolwut

Comment

Working...
                              X