Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowballers

I got this email on my 1993 Cobra

mrbishop@hushmail.com----HI I'll offer you 9k cash for this car this week...
    >>
    >> Daniel Bishop, Project Manager
    >> General Electric
    >>

Fordracing19---For 9k cash I will buy another too! LOL

mrbishop@hushmail.com-----fuck you then good luck selling your piece of shit ford

Daniel Bishop, Project Manager
    General Electric
    2015 F250 Platinum

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
    I got this email on my 1993 Cobra

mrbishop@hushmail.com----HI I'll offer you 9k cash for this car this week...
    >>
    >> Daniel Bishop, Project Manager
    >> General Electric
    >>

Fordracing19---For 9k cash I will buy another too! LOL

mrbishop@hushmail.com-----fuck you then good luck selling your piece of shit ford

Daniel Bishop, Project Manager
    General Electric
    Seriously? He got pissy and told you to fuck off? Wow....
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

sending him an email right now, will post it up if he responds....

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        sending him an email right now, will post it up if he responds....
        and what exactly are you going to say?
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Wow, I wonder if his supervisor would like to know his employee unloads like that when he's rejected
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

1 - haha!
            2 - Why do people put work contact info on personal email addresses? Do they think it makes them look important?
            3- You could be a prick and find his boss if you really wanted to. I mean after all, his signature in his email indicates he is a representative of GE.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Comment

maybe suck him into a heated email exchange. then locate his boss' email and forward it to him including the times emails were sent, showing he is fucking off rather than working.
                that pos should pay

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  and what exactly are you going to say?
                  I am going to tear in to the guy for just being a generalized ass hole.

Comment

Originally posted by lone sailor View Post
                    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      I am going to tear in to the guy for just being a generalized ass hole.
                      Well, I certainly wasn't expecting you to send him hugs and kisses. I was looking for something more specific...

Comment

He sounds like an asshole, but really, don't fuck with his livelihood over a few words.

Also, how much is the Cobra worth? Can't be much more than that, right?

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                          He sounds like an asshole, but really, don't fuck with his livelihood over a few words.

Also, how much is the Cobra worth? Can't be much more than that, right?
                          I am going to say yes considering his offer was insulting to the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            Well, I certainly wasn't expecting you to send him hugs and kisses. I was looking for something more specific...
                            I aught to link him to this thread and tell him to NEVER fuck with anyone again as this is the most powerful internet gang ever assembled and you never know who is a part of it. We have destroyed folks for less.....

I did close my email by telling him to "do us all a favor, break the neck off of that shitty guitar and sit on it."

Comment

I get emails like that all the time. I tell them to shove it up their ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X