If you find a good deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you find a good deal.

Ok guys i got a little boy now and need a 4 door car. So I'm looking for something used. I have 2000 to 2500 to spend don't have to be perfect.. Needs to be an auto and 4 doors.. For that kind of money what should i look for, and guys if you find something that looks like a good deal please post up for me... Remeber guys i work at the home depot if i can help you out with something shoot me an pm for any questions.. So guys please post up if you find anything and what would you recommend..

Late 90s early 2000s Honda accord 4cyl.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

anyone else

Comment

Mazda miata.

Comment

Lol needs to be 4 door

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad? View Post
            Ok guys i got a little boy now and need a 4 door car. So I'm looking for something used. I have 2000 to 2500 to spend don't have to be perfect.. Needs to be an auto and 4 doors.. For that kind of money what should i look for, and guys if you find something that looks like a good deal please post up for me... Remeber guys i work at the home depot if i can help you out with something shoot me an pm for any questions.. So guys please post up if you find anything and what would you recommend..
            www.craigslist.org Thank me later.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I can sell you a 2001 dodge neon for less than you're budget. Or if you'd like a 98 explorer I know of one less than you're budget as well.

Comment

if he isn't interested in the 98 pm the info, we are looking for something like that.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

ok i have looked on craigslist. but i am wanting to know from you guys what type of car would be best for my budget!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad? View Post
                    ok i have looked on craigslist. but i am wanting to know from you guys what type of car would be best for my budget!!!!

Goodluck my friend.

Comment

My buddy is selling a 96 Aurura (speeling?) For 2200 I think.pretty nice car, black with bklack leather.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

honda civic 4 door 96-98. Im currently DD one and getting 34-36mpg.

Comment

You can't go wrong with a Honda or Acura.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I am coming up on a year anniversary with my daily driver. 93 Corolla 5-speed with 200k. Its been a great car.

6-25-10 RIP Chloe Rene Daddy loves you always

78 Suburban (slammed with LS in future)
                            54 Olds 88 2dr HT
                            12 Camaro SS convertible

Comment

ok im going to start looking for a good 96 to 98 honda...

Comment

Working...
                              X