Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I get off at five, and you need to be there as soon as I get there or I am going home.
    Hell yeah drinking alone at the bar is for fools.

Comment

• <--- rawr

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        <--- rawr
        Lol harassing her again? I think you should leave the phone numbers left out this time around.

Comment

• I will be there around midnight.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• make it 4:12pm

Comment

• Did anyone ever get a response from her on Facebook?

Comment

Did anyone ever get a response from her on Facebook?
                Oh here we go again..... Remind me how Dominos got relinked back to this? lmao

I told you she won't be responding. Might as well stop trying.

She did refer to y'all as creeps for adding/stalking her for a few weeks there. Said something about how y'all acted as if y'all knew her personal life.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  Lol harassing her again? I think you should leave the phone numbers left out this time around.
                  Fuck off.

Comment

Fuck off.
                    Maybe it wasn't you... Either way quite a few people did. Mostly females from what I understood. Probably Leah or somebody.

Nice ninja edit!!!!

Comment

Oh here we go again..... Remind me how Dominos got relinked back to this? lmao

I told you she won't be responding. Might as well stop trying.

She did refer to y'all as creeps for adding/stalking her for a few weeks there. Said something about how y'all acted as if y'all knew her personal life.
                      haha, I wasn't one of the people that did it. I just wondered if she responded to them in any way.

Comment

haha, I wasn't one of the people that did it. I just wondered if she responded to them in any way.
                        No she didn't respond to any of them that I'm aware of at least..... Maybe one of you dfwstangers is out knocking it off on a weekly basis, who knows?

She just told me a bunch of creeps acted like they knew her personal life.

Comment

Maybe it wasn't you... Either way quite a few people did. Mostly females from what I understood. Probably Leah or somebody.

Nice ninja edit!!!!
                          Eat shit.

Comment

Eat shit.
                            I'm pretty sure it doesn't taste good so no thank you!!!

Comment

Nice ninja edit!!!!
                              There's only a handful of chics here and we don't play like that dude. If girls were in on it, they were girlfriends of some guys from this board, or friends... not registered members.
                              Originally posted by Vertnut
                              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

I'm pretty sure it doesn't taste good so no thank you!!!
                                Good call...I swear it tastes like SHIT!!!
                                Originally posted by Vertnut
                                I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X