Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    Lmfao. I was being serious though.
    I'm pretty confident that no one is at your house seeing as that picture is from google maps.

Comment

and she overdrafted $70 and needed some cash why that matters idk?
      Does she want to make a quick $70 bucks?

Comment

Lmfao. I was being serious though.
        So was he.

I almost shit myself when I thought I heard someone coming.

Shit got sketchy!

Comment

• Originally posted by dustin View Post
          I'm pretty confident that no one is at your house seeing as that picture is from google maps.
          Yeah I see that now. Regardless why even post my house on the internet? That's giving someone a reason to come on over. Not the kind of drama that guy intends to bring, believe me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            Does she want to make a quick $70 bucks?
            I gave her the money. Well borrow.

Comment

Yeah I see that now. Regardless why even post my house on the internet? That's giving someone a reason to come on over. Not the kind of drama that guy intends to bring, believe me.
              Good point.

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              No problem! Sorry I missed ya I took a big ass nap right after the parade haha. Even missed out on the party out in my front lawn, woke up around 6ish.

Still can't believe they tried to charge me $10 to walk outside of my house for the block party.

Few Pictures.

About 7am paddy wagon out front of my house.

Couple pictures from the parade.

After the parade in front of my house.

Comment

• and? you see the corner of my balcony..... Not my house. And really who payed attention to the house? You know how I know you're gay?

Comment

you're doing it wrong, for 70 bucks, she's gonna be making like a wheelbarrow, not well borrow....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    To be honest. Most of the houses in that area look like that. Would be kind of hard to pinpoint the exact one.

Comment

and? you see the corner of my balcony..... Not my house. And really who payed attention to the house? You know how I know you're gay?
                      Because I blew Silverback for $70 one time?

Comment

That is VERY scary though someone has drove by my house to scope shit out. Real sketchy and if anything comes up stolen/broken into I'll know exactly where to go.
                        Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        So are you saying you're coming to my house? But I won't notice you've taken anything? Yeah that's stupid. Got this revolver for ya buddy come inside.
                        Re read my response dumbass. You state that you'll know exactly where to go. Where is that? To a message board, you gonna come on here and whine? That's why I said you wont know shit dumbass.

I'm not going to do shit physically, unless it's to type up an email to let ole girl know whats going on.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Because I blew Silverback for $70 one time?
                          True story, i'm generous

Comment

You borrowed her the money?
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

She told me straight up she'd eventually like to be with me but doesn't want to right now because she doesn't want to cut off most of her guy friends.
                              And you're the one putting the mack down... right....

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                To be honest. Most of the houses in that area look like that. Would be kind of hard to pinpoint the exact one.
                                Exactly. This fucking guy just posted a picture of my house with my full address for 1,900 people to view. Can someone please edit that post or delete? Yes I'm requesting that post be edited.

Comment

Working...
                                X