Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    To be honest. Most of the houses in that area look like that. Would be kind of hard to pinpoint the exact one.
    How many are directly across from the elementary school parking lot driveway, with a busted ass sidewalk?
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Exactly. This fucking guy just posted a picture of my house with my full address for 1,900 people to view. Can someone please edit that post or delete? Yes I'm requesting that post be edited.
      Good luck with that bucko
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        Re read my response dumbass. You state that you'll know exactly where to go. Where is that? To a message board, you gonna come on here and whine? That's why I said you wont know shit dumbass.

I'm not going to do shit physically, unless it's to type up an email to let ole girl know whats going on.
        Do what ever makes you happy. I just don't like someone posting my personal information on a public forum.

Comment

you couldn't be more wrong... Both of our names are on the lease.

I have found two places thru three different apartment locaters in the past and they were shit holes way away from my job. No thanks.
          So - you could have qualified on your own then?

If no - she makes your home possible.
          If yes - why didn't you.

Sounds to me like your options without her are shit hole #1 or shit hole #2.

Comment

So are you saying you're coming to my house? But I won't notice you've taken anything? Yeah that's stupid. Got this revolver for ya buddy come inside.
            please dont try to be a hardass now. its a little hard to take after reading this thread.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• the internet knows where you sleep at night, you'll never be safe

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                How many are directly across from the elementary school parking lot driveway?
                You could figure it out, it would just take a while driving around. That area all looks the same.

Comment

• Anyways this thread has gone way off course.

Everything is somewhat settled now. Rest will be settled over the Mavs game tonight. Going to talk about options.

Comment

Do what ever makes you happy. I just don't like someone posting my personal information on a public forum.
                    Look at the bright side, I haven't pulled the public records and tried to convince the homeowner that you're a terrorist.

Comment

• someone go spraypaint the link to this thread on the street in front of the house!

Unless none of you have a ball sack!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        You could figure it out, it would just take a while driving around. That area all looks the same.
                        All I had to do was look for the blue goose, cafe brazil and an elementary school all in the same vicinity. Took me about 10 min of searching to find it. He posted all kinds of info about his location in the st patty's day thread.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Anyways this thread has gone way off course.

Everything is somewhat settled now. Rest will be settled over the Mavs game tonight. Going to talk about options.
                          That's great news!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ Martin View Post

Comment

• Peoples cars etc.... Get broken into plenty of the time. Mostly because no buddy pays attention in the area and are drunk off their ass.

Comment

All i did was use clues your dumbass left in various threads. Took me about 10 mins to figure it all out. If I can do it, a half assed monkey with a vendetta could do it.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X