Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    Call bullshit all you want I'll take a picture of them when I get home along with the big smile she'll have on her face.

Big smile on her face or the big tire iron in her hand?

Comment

Call bullshit all you want I'll take a picture of them when I get home along with the big smile she'll have on her face.
      Yes, please do that.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• so the thursday night gtg is moving to greenville ave this week for a very limited engagement?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          so the thursday night gtg is moving to greenville ave this week for a very limited engagement?

god bless.
          IN!
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
            Post pics of your wife/gf/sister/mom's tits or GTFO!!!
            post pics of yours or stfu or gtfo.... can't you see were having a serious conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              so the thursday night gtg is moving to greenville ave this week for a very limited engagement?

god bless.
              come out to the back nine, then we'll roll out from there

Comment

WOW!! You really do have more issues than I had thought, but by reading your posts it seems like you bring it all upon yourself.

Comment

Once the picture got posted it was a given. She'll find out sooner or later.
                  You couldnt tell where the picture with the dog came from, nor could you match that to her facebook profile. You were safe for awhile!

Comment

• I've gotta mow the lawn or I'd be down for a GTG.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      For gods sake man, the board was bluffing, and you ran with it. Hoooooly Jesus!
                      Can't wait for the "she's fucking a whole bunch of dudes / all my shit's on the front lawn" thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        IN!
                        i may have to cut short my nerdyness with my r/c car race this eve and swing by! i love when other people have problems!

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I'll follow up in the morning with everyone.

gtg at Stans for the MAvs game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                            post pics of yours or stfu or gtfo.... can't you see were having a serious conversation.
                            Dude, nobody likes you, nor do we think you're funny.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue88Coupe View Post
                              You couldnt tell where the picture with the dog came from, nor could you match that to her facebook profile. You were safe for awhile!
                              yeah the picture was just icing on the cake, it was actually all your fault Jeff Pepper.

You have her picture on your facebook page, and hertagged in it.

I mean really, she's the only chick, other than your dog in your pictures that are public.

You've got to hide better than that if you wanna be an online gangsta

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post

You want me to post pictures of my tits?

Comment

Working...
                                X