Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JETFAST View Post
    I've been stumbling off Greenville to that house in the wee hours and wrecking pussy for months! I always make sure she sucks my dick clean before, and after! She said she had a pussy for a roommate.... I should have known it would be some douche nozzle from this board! yet much newer of a nozzle then Old man Bills no dick workin' ass!
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
      You do know you are MIND FUCKING her, right?

Comment

• G'Day Mate

Comment

• Pow, motherfucker!!!

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          Dear Jessica,

You don't know me, but I feel like over the last few hours I've really gotten to know you. I know Jeff Pepper, your ex, and current roommate, and I felt like I needed to let you you know a few things.

First - The stargazers are all full of spite and lies. Jeff thinks you are a bitch and a whore, and openly discusses his thoughts about you with people he hardly knows on the internet

Second - Last night Jeff fucked some chick he met at the bar in your home, the one you and him moved into together, and I'm sure that crushed you. I'm also aware that in your emotional weakness, you decided to sleep with him as an effort to find some sort of stability in all of this hurt and anger. Unfortunately for you, Jeff forgot to tell you that he had sex with this random girl and did not have the decency to wash his penis or testicles before engaging in sex with you. This is hygenically horrible and I would suggest getting yourself tested for some sort of STD.

Third - Jeff would like the entire world to know that you are a crazy bitch, and that he wants you to move out so he can have the place to himself. He feels that you think you are entitled to him and his penis just because he lives under the same roof as you.

Fourth - An entire internet community has come to your aid, and if you need support please contact any of us at http://dfwmustangs.net in fact there is a Posting in the Back Porch Forum at the very top consisting of all of the information you need. Please be aware that many fine men would love the chance to show you that not all of us are like Jeff Pepper, and can treat women with respect.

If you'd like to talk more, you can find me on the above website, as talisman.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Maybe we could get together tonight and chat a bit, I'll be off of Greenville Ave having a few beers at a local watering hole.

My sincerest appologies for the way you have been treated,

Eric
          lol!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            lol!
            Best part about this thread that actually works to my advantage is I might have lied just a tab bit in my original posting. LOL.

So really shouldn't be too bad. The one thing she would be mad about actually I lied about so yeah go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              Best part about this thread that actually works to my advantage is I might have lied just a tab bit in my original posting. LOL.

So really shouldn't be too bad. The one thing she would be mad about actually I lied about so yeah go figure.
              Don't try to cover your ass now, it's too late.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post

Ok maybe just the last part. AND Big Matt! He's serious as the heart attack grill.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  Why is it that my ex-girlfriend still feels entitled to me? We've been broken up for 2-3 months now and I've never brought a single woman over, not once. I have always been respectful and gone to their place instead even though she'll have guys over every now and then that'll come stay the night which is perfectly fine I don't mind too much considering I know that I'm steady tapping that ass on almost a daily basis.

So last night I bring home a girl after we go out to a couple bars and we had been drinking so driving would have been a bad idea. Of course I give her the tour of the house and Jessica see's this chick and flips out trying to push me out of her way in the house etc and she doesn't want to speak or see me.... I just shrug my shoulders and go into the room with my date and a few minutes later it's on and poppin.

So I'm beating it up from behind when all of the sudden about an hour into things I hear my ex-girlfriend banging on my door talking about "I need to talk to you now", "right now"! My only reply was I'M BUSY, be with you in a few. Next thing I know my ex is walking around the house crying historically, wtf?

How can someone feel they can fuck with whomever they want when they want yet expect another person to not be able to do the same?

Fucking bitches man..... Anyone else got this sort of problem? Can't even have sex in my own home without my ex-girlfriend/roommate going crazy. She got that itch.

/rant
                  Quoting just in case it hasn't already been and the OP decides to edit.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

• yes, that's why you've been PM'ing me concerned if i actually added her on facebook, or sent her the letter, etc.

Backslider!

Comment

• Does she prefer Jessica or Jess? anyother pet names?

Just trying to get ready for tonight.
                      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        yes, that's why you've been PM'ing me concerned if i actually added her on facebook, or sent her the letter, etc.

Backslider!
                        duh duh duh duh duh duh

BACK SLIDER!

G'Day Mate

Comment

• Only if someone on this site had some sort of Search Engine optimization skills, and could get this thread to show up when anyone searches google, etc for Jeff Pepper and Jessica Oliva.

I mean i'm sure it wouldn't take much, but it would be pretty amazing if it happened. I'd put it on my portfolio/resume that's for sure...

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            Don't try to cover your ass now, it's too late.
                            LOL I've got my ass covered. I messed around with the chick in my bedroom then Jessica came knocking on my door. Told me she needed to talk to me and I said I'm busy. Next thing ya know shes crying and I'm telling the other chick she needs to go home.

So really I didn't even get a nut off, damn. I would wash my dick first so really the jokes on y'all. I never went and had sex with my roommate that night because she sure as shit wasn't feeling it. I don't know how y'all roll but having sex with a chick whos been crying isn't a turn on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              yes, that's why you've been PM'ing me concerned if i actually added her on facebook, or sent her the letter, etc.

Backslider!
                              I tried to tell you I told her about the thread..... And of course we've been texting all day since lunch. So yes she told me a couple of you have tried adding her.

Like I said this thread was for entertainment purposes only and it's almost 4:30pm I go home at 5:30 so thank you dfwstangs for yet another good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                GREATNESS!!!!

I agree with Leah- you're mind fucking her and digging yourself into a bigger hole!

Comment

Working...
                                X