No announcement yet.

Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt, I think It's not a question of if...It's a question of who???? and how many?

..... Other mother fuckers will be running threw that shit before the end of the week!

Comment

• does she even login to her myspace anymore?

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        does she even login to her myspace anymore?

Discover, share and connect with culture, creativity, sound, images and people.

Nope and damn marley fest was a fucking blast!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
          LOL I've got my ass covered. I messed around with the chick in my bedroom then Jessica came knocking on my door. Told me she needed to talk to me and I said I'm busy. Next thing ya know shes crying and I'm telling the other chick she needs to go home.

So really I didn't even get a nut off, damn. I would wash my dick first so really the jokes on y'all. I never went and had sex with my roommate that night because she sure as shit wasn't feeling it. I don't know how y'all roll but having sex with a chick whos been crying isn't a turn on.
          So then why lie in the first post, unless you were just trying show off or seem badder assed than you really are.

Basically all this amounts to is that the OP is not a closer!
          G'Day Mate

Comment

• the tattoo you guys will be looking for on Greenville

Comment

• Summary please.

MySpace Tracker

Comment

• Epic thread.

Comment

LOL I've got my ass covered. I messed around with the chick in my bedroom then Jessica came knocking on my door. Told me she needed to talk to me and I said I'm busy. Next thing ya know shes crying and I'm telling the other chick she needs to go home.

So really I didn't even get a nut off, damn. I would wash my dick first so really the jokes on y'all. I never went and had sex with my roommate that night because she sure as shit wasn't feeling it. I don't know how y'all roll but having sex with a chick whos been crying isn't a turn on.
                  She can use those tears to lube that pussy up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    So then why lie in the first post, unless you were just trying show off or seem badder assed than you really are.

Basically all this amounts to is that the OP is not a closer!
                    As I've stated numerous times I got my entertainment. I get off in an hour. lmao I've managed to do nothing all day at work, thanks guys.

Because if you lie shit really gets epic because who the fuck in their right mind would put themselves out there like that. My only mistake was her seeing the thread. Joke got out of hand and now I have to explain myself.

Comment

Nope and damn marley fest was a fucking blast!!!
                      I was at marley fest, were you in a tent?

Comment

• Originally posted by TxFordGirl View Post
                        Summary please.
                        Go read yourself lazy! Lol

Comment

Umm.... no, I still think the joke is solely on you at this point in time....

Comment

• She's got a mean dicksuck face.

G'Day Mate

Comment

• Thats Ashley Price on the right for the interested parties

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                the tattoo you guys will be looking for on Greenville

I'll take "Bad Ideas" for $400, Alex...."

Comment

Working...
                                X