• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OP needs a vacation from here.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      yes, that's why you've been PM'ing me concerned if i actually added her on facebook, or sent her the letter, etc.

Backslider!
      lol!

It is pointless to resist, my son.

Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends, up there on the sanctuary moon, are walking into a trap, as is your Rebel fleet. It was I who allowed the Alliance to know the location of the shield generator. It is quite safe from your pitiful little band. An entire legion of my best troops awaits them. Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Oh yeah, she likes to be called Lady Jay

And I hope this helps you guys out:

I am trying to make sense of this crazy world and how to live life in any direction possible, any direction I feel comfortable in, because who wants to feel shitty, but hey we can't always get our ways. I am completetly an indecisvie person. I thought I knew who and what i was when I turned eighteen, wooweee, totally wrong. Now that I am at the ripe age of twenty, I figure, this is it, this age I am destin to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life and how I am going to do it everyday, well I don't want that. How can society except the fact that maybe I want to live a day to day on a basis of my own. I want bigger and better things for me, but some how I can not come to grip with my reality and put my ass in gear. My daily excuses cause me to fall farther and farther behind when the clock is always ticking. Time is slipping. I just slapped a mesquito on my shoulder and blood flew everywhere, what the hell? I work at Gold's Gym, franchise, not corporate. I believe being active and pumping your blood at a higher level on a daily basis keeps you moving and have a longer healthy life and lifestyle. Let's face it, you want to sit on your ass all day and eat, watch tv, but you know what, it's so much easier to say than do. I meet amazing people everday, people on so many different levels, at so many different parts of life, but if you put all their stories together, all their experience together, you have a time line of life. When I was eighteen and younger, I swear to anyone that I was adopted. I did not see myself in any part of my family, as far as personality and persona rely. My third eye is TOTALLY OFF. But now I totally see every part of my family in me. My mother and I, are exactly alike, and it scares the hell out of me. My sister is just stupid, but really funny. My brother has no idea how to make real money and real friends. It's going to eat him alive, this thing called life and he is the main dish and doesn't know how to get out. Lobster. My other brother, micah, who knows. I have the best friend in the world and she gives me allergies like no other all the time. I love her so much because I always come home to her and she is always there wanting to love on me. How could a girl not love that? Marley is the cooolest cat you will ever know, and if you met you, you know what I'm talking about. I have two tattoo's, my first on I got when i was eighteen.I think I finally found my inner peace during that whole year. I open my mind and filled it with all the knowledge about the world that I could read. I got an AUM, OHM, symbol on my lower right forearm. For me, it symbolized their whole basis of living, as far as, you know they live their life so carefree and understanding, a life most people are too busy to live by. Shit happens, what can do you, only learn from that experience and gain knowledge for the next time it comes around. I got it to characterize and always remember that you don't need to blow up and learn to have a calm inner self in every aspects of life. My other tattoo is a flower U shape wreath. In the middle is my mothers name. I believe the only name you should respectfully get marked on your skin is the person that gave birth to you, weither you love her or hate her. My mother is a strong woman. I intend to get my whole arm done, but you knowwwww, shit takes time and money. Anyways, I hate talking about myself. Let's talk about you?
        Who I'd like to meet:
        Elizabeth the Virgin Queen Details
        Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
        Hometown: Wylie
        Height: 5' 3"
        Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          Umm.... no, I still think the joke is solely on you at this point in time....
          qft
          G'Day Mate

Comment

the tattoo you guys will be looking for on Greenville

Are those motherfucking stargazers tatooed on her arm?
            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              I'll take "Bad Ideas" for $400, Alex...."
              Those are actually stargazers. Just fyi

If y'all think think jokes on me then awesome but it's really on y'all consider Jessica knows what did and what didn't happen last night.

So really she can't get too mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                I hear it's her favorite flower, a guy I know told me

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                  I don't know how y'all roll but having sex with a chick whos been crying isn't a turn on.
                  Mehhh......I just fuck'er harder!

Comment

Oh yeah, she likes to be called Lady Jay

And I hope this helps you guys out:

I am trying to make sense of this crazy world and how to live life in any direction possible, any direction I feel comfortable in, because who wants to feel shitty, but hey we can't always get our ways. I am completetly an indecisvie person. I thought I knew who and what i was when I turned eighteen, wooweee, totally wrong. Now that I am at the ripe age of twenty, I figure, this is it, this age I am destin to decide what I want to do for the rest of my life and how I am going to do it everyday, well I don't want that. How can society except the fact that maybe I want to live a day to day on a basis of my own. I want bigger and better things for me, but some how I can not come to grip with my reality and put my ass in gear. My daily excuses cause me to fall farther and farther behind when the clock is always ticking. Time is slipping. I just slapped a mesquito on my shoulder and blood flew everywhere, what the hell? I work at Gold's Gym, franchise, not corporate. I believe being active and pumping your blood at a higher level on a daily basis keeps you moving and have a longer healthy life and lifestyle. Let's face it, you want to sit on your ass all day and eat, watch tv, but you know what, it's so much easier to say than do. I meet amazing people everday, people on so many different levels, at so many different parts of life, but if you put all their stories together, all their experience together, you have a time line of life. When I was eighteen and younger, I swear to anyone that I was adopted. I did not see myself in any part of my family, as far as personality and persona rely. My third eye is TOTALLY OFF. But now I totally see every part of my family in me. My mother and I, are exactly alike, and it scares the hell out of me. My sister is just stupid, but really funny. My brother has no idea how to make real money and real friends. It's going to eat him alive, this thing called life and he is the main dish and doesn't know how to get out. Lobster. My other brother, micah, who knows. I have the best friend in the world and she gives me allergies like no other all the time. I love her so much because I always come home to her and she is always there wanting to love on me. How could a girl not love that? Marley is the cooolest cat you will ever know, and if you met you, you know what I'm talking about. I have two tattoo's, my first on I got when i was eighteen.I think I finally found my inner peace during that whole year. I open my mind and filled it with all the knowledge about the world that I could read. I got an AUM, OHM, symbol on my lower right forearm. For me, it symbolized their whole basis of living, as far as, you know they live their life so carefree and understanding, a life most people are too busy to live by. Shit happens, what can do you, only learn from that experience and gain knowledge for the next time it comes around. I got it to characterize and always remember that you don't need to blow up and learn to have a calm inner self in every aspects of life. My other tattoo is a flower U shape wreath. In the middle is my mothers name. I believe the only name you should respectfully get marked on your skin is the person that gave birth to you, weither you love her or hate her. My mother is a strong woman. I intend to get my whole arm done, but you knowwwww, shit takes time and money. Anyways, I hate talking about myself. Let's talk about you?
                    Who I'd like to meet:
                    Elizabeth the Virgin Queen Details
                    Here for: Networking, Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
                    Hometown: Wylie
                    Height: 5' 3"
                    Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
                    That's some shit like my bro would put up, he's 24 and writes shit like this all the time.
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      It would appear so, lmao!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I hear it's her favorite flower, a guy I know told me
                        Matt humberg? Lol

Comment

Those are actually stargazers. Just fyi

If y'all think think jokes on me then awesome but it's really on y'all consider Jessica knows what did and what didn't happen last night.

But soon she will also know what you said on this board and how you really feel about her.

Jokes on you bud. I'd start hitting up www.apartmentfinder.com and best of luck to ya.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Matt humberg? Lol
                            Good luck telling us something about Matt we don't already know.

Comment

• Humberg fucked her?

Comment

I'd be willing to bet anything sacred that she would disagree if she read this thread.

You don't know women, son... Hell, I don't either, but I think I'm pretty spot on with this statement...

Comment

Working...
                                X