Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    I also blame Leah for the Spanish Inquisition.

Totally didn't expect that.

Comment

• I'm being 100% serious too. I'll come up to the back nine right now if anyones even up there yet.... Highly doubt it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        You don't read? I said I'm NOT gonna get beat up for defending a dumb crazy chick who isn't dumb enough to leave my sorry ass.
        wait...what??

did i miss something!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          Can anyone please tell me what "catch a case" means, and is it a bad thing or is the case good?

Where the hell is this Back 9 place as well? I keep thinking it a diversion to a gay bar in Oak Lawn...
          catch a case - to be charged with a crime.

Someone listened to a little too much Three Six Mafia when he was growing up.

It's a bar in Addison, co-owned by Vinnie Paul, owner of The Clubhouse, hence The Back Nine, another golf term.

Comment

• Alright well I guess not. See you folks tomorrow then.

Comment

catch a case - to be charged with a crime.

Someone listened to a little too much Three Six Mafia when he was growing up.

It's a bar in Addison, co-owned by Vinnie Paul, owner of The Clubhouse, hence The Back Nine, another golf term.
              Many thanks... I'll hit up a GTG someday...

<-- not gangsta

Comment

Did I mention her name before or after the picture and information was posted?
                It's in your original fucking story....

Unless you went back and edited it in there....

Of course I give her the tour of the house and Jessica see's this chick and flips out trying to push me out of her way in the house etc and she doesn't want to speak or see me....

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  Can anyone please tell me what "catch a case" means, and is it a bad thing or is the case good?

Where the hell is this Back 9 place as well? I keep thinking it a diversion to a gay bar in Oak Lawn...
                  You know, man. Like a case of the herp. Could be good, could be bad. That depends on what kind of kink you're in to.

As for Back 9 - it is a gay bar on Oak Lawn. God damn, Roscoe. We have to spell EVERYTHING out for you?
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Alright well I guess not. See you folks tomorrow then.
                    See ya in front of your place tonight, we'll be the big group with all the signs, like a mini-protest...

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      You know, man. Like a case of the herp. Could be good, could be bad. That depends on what kind of kink you're in to.

As for Back 9 - it is a gay bar on Oak Lawn. God damn, Roscoe. We have to spell EVERYTHING out for you?
                      <-- doesn't want to catch a case.

I KNEW IT!!

Comment

this bar is my second home, show up with an attitude or anything of the sort, and i will personally throw your ass off the patio and into the parking lot. Try me
                        And then I'll make a phone call to some friends in Addison.
                        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I wonder if the life time v.i.p to clubhouse that Vinny gave me would be worth anything?,lol
                          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                            And then I'll make a phone call to some friends in Addison.
                            Seriously Luis, I told you it's not that kind of bar.

We don't need these guys showing up...

Comment

Seriously Luis, I told you it's not that kind of bar.

We don't need these guys showing up...

Dammit!
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                                Dammit!
                                Paul is already coming, the homo quotient is way overloaded as is

Comment

Working...
                                X