Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    No, I didn't. Like I said home is a wreck at the moment.

Edit: She knows about this very thread.
    That sucks man. You're not a closer.

Comment

I tried to come out to the Back 9 last night but NONE of you responded or were up there at the time, so I left work to go home. One of the board members contacted me saying fuck going out to Addison and said he was going up to Stans and I told him to contact me when he got there and Jessica and me would come up there. He contacted me and told me Stans was packed so they left...... I was more then willing to go have a few drinks and laughs with you guys/girls. Main reason I didn't go to the back nine is because I stay too far away and wouldn't of been able to drink if I did go.

Stopped and picked up a tall orchid tree instead of some stargazers on my way to pick her up from work. We went and bought a case of beer then came home to just hang out and watch the game. She LOVED the flowers although I didn't get a picture I'll have her send me one later.

This thread was a mistake and pretty much wreckin my home now..... That's why I asked it be deleted but it's already obvious no one cares since they aren't the ones dealing with the issue.

gtg next Mavs game?
      No one is going to go hang out at the bar from quitting time til game time, just because you don't want to drive back to the spot.

Googly Goo

It's 14 miles. I drive 4 times that to work and back each day.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        That sucks man. You're not a closer.
        Yeah tell me about it.... Thread made me look like a dumb ass, roommate is REALLY pissed. I'm stuck right now.

And all I wanted was to create a epic thread to pass the time thru yesterday while at work. Which it did very much that for me and a few others I'm sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          No one is going to go hang out at the bar from quitting time til game time, just because you don't want to drive back to the spot.

Googly Goo

It's 14 miles. I drive 4 times that to work and back each day.
          You're missing the point.... I'd have to drink up there completely sober. Also I got into a car wreck and my car they just totaled out so I'm in a rental which would be VERY stupid of me to drink and even try to drive. I've learned my lesson on that one and no thank you.

Comment

If y'all think think jokes on me then awesome but it's really on y'all consider Jessica knows what did and what didn't happen last night.

So really she can't get too mad.
            Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            I'd be willing to bet anything sacred that she would disagree if she read this thread.

You don't know women, son... Hell, I don't either, but I think I'm pretty spot on with this statement...
            Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            Yeah tell me about it.... Thread made me look like a dumb ass, roommate is REALLY pissed. I'm stuck right now.

<-- thinks he was right ...

Comment

And all I wanted was to create a epic thread to pass the time thru yesterday while at work. Which it did very much that for me and a few others I'm sure.
              Then tell her to quit being such a twat.

Comment

Excuse? Are you that dumb?

I live in Dallas..... Why drive all the way to Addison after I just left the back nine practically? Doesn't make any sense at all.

I told you come on.... But no one was up there or trying to go at 5:30.

I could have sat at my job or the back nine and waited until y'all showed up but I couldn't drink because I'm driving and I needed to go pick up my roommate from work.
                Apparently you're the one that needs to brush up on the education and realize it was a watch party for, oh I don't know, the Mavs game an not after work happy hour. A GTG is set in place and YOU try to change the times that were told to you hours before you were off work? Christ, it takes 25 minutes to get to Addison from Greenville after rush hour. I pretty sure some people drive from Arlington sometimes to go there.

I hope your job doesn't require any serious problem solving skills there Shaggy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Then tell her to quit being such a twat.
                  x2 and if she wants some revenge sex; some of us here would be more the willing to fulfill that roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    <-- thinks he was right ...
                    Still she knew what had happened really. And knew I was pulling everyones leg on the whole "yeah I tap'd both of them the same night" comment.

That did help my case out. Doesn't make shit right though she is still furious.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                      Apparently you're the one that needs to brush up on the education and realize it was a watch party for, oh I don't know, the Mavs game an not after work happy hour. A GTG is set in place and YOU try to change the times that were told to you hours before you were off work? Christ, it takes 25 minutes to get to Addison from Greenville after rush hour. I pretty sure some people drive from Arlington sometimes to go there.

I hope your job doesn't require any serious problem solving skills there Shaggy.
                      Do none of you read? Why come up there if I can't even drink? And why put myself in the situation to drink and drive in a fucking rental car while my car just got totaled? Wow.... Shaggy.

Comment

Still she knew what had happened really. And knew I was pulling everyones leg on the whole "yeah I tap'd both of them the same night" comment.

That did help my case out. Doesn't make shit right though she is still furious.
                        Further comment on your idiocy is futile at best. I have work to do, enjoy your weekend....

Comment

• You are an idiot.

Comment

You're missing the point.... I'd have to drink up there completely sober. Also I got into a car wreck and my car they just totaled out so I'm in a rental which would be VERY stupid of me to drink and even try to drive. I've learned my lesson on that one and no thank you.
                            Then don't fucking drink, dumbass!!

I always get cracked up when some motherfucker from the DFW area bitches about how far it is to drive across town. When I come out to a GTG, I have to drive no less than 120 fucking miles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                              Then don't fucking drink, dumbass!!

I always get cracked up when some motherfucker from the DFW area bitches about how far it is to drive across town. When I come out to a GTG, I have to drive no less than 120 fucking miles.
                              It's more the fact of drinking and driving. And being in a rental car. And roommate being furious. I won't ever drink and drive. Never have either. I'd much rather pay $100 for a cab then 12 grand for a lawyer.

What's funny is I offered to come up to Stans with the board members? So not like I avoided it.

Comment

It's more the fact of drinking and driving. And being in a rental car. And roommate being furious.
                                Last chance, young grasshopper....

It doesn't matter if she's mad. Throw some cock in her ass while you're rubbing on her bean. She will cum real fucking hard. So hard that she will forget all about being mad.

Next, be smart about it and don't drink until you get back home, where you can repeat the ass plundering.

Comment

Working...
                                X