Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    I'm being 100% serious too. I'll come up to the back nine right now if anyones even up there yet.... Highly doubt it though.
    5:27 P.M.

I really was going to stop by before I went home from work.

Comment

You're missing the point.... I'd have to drink up there completely sober. Also I got into a car wreck and my car they just totaled out so I'm in a rental which would be VERY stupid of me to drink and even try to drive. I've learned my lesson on that one and no thank you.
      You're missing the point. Having a beer or two isn't going to fuck you up, and if it does, there are bus stations and rail lines all over the fucking place.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Haha wow..... Glad your opinion doesn't matter in the real world.

I'll see y'all later.

I asked gtg for next Mavs game but no responses. Yet.
        after seeing your pics, and all your threats of violence....we as a whole are intimidated. who can blame us! amirite?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          You're missing the point. Having a beer or two isn't going to fuck you up, and if it does, there are bus stations and rail lines all over the fucking place.
          he's on paper remember

his PO probably wouldn't be happy to hear that he was drinking at all

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            after seeing your pics, and all your threats of violence....we as a whole are intimidated. who can blame us! amirite?

god bless.
            Exactly what threats? I just stated I wouldn't just stand there while someone decided to talk shit to her.

Never said I'm going to go all ape shit and beat peoples ass.

Comment

god bless.
              I say Jeff Pepper and Spiderman (Junior) in a no holds barred cage match, next weekend at the Sportatorium!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                he's on paper remember

You know you're actually right about that one. 11 more months.

Comment

Never said I'm going to go all ape shit and beat peoples ass.
                  You better hope you can go Super Saiyan there Goku

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                    Apparently you're the one that needs to brush up on the education and realize it was a watch party for, oh I don't know, the Mavs game an not after work happy hour. A GTG is set in place and YOU try to change the times that were told to you hours before you were off work? Christ, it takes 25 minutes to get to Addison from Greenville after rush hour. I pretty sure some people drive from Arlington sometimes to go there.

I hope your job doesn't require any serious problem solving skills there Shaggy.
                    Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                    5:27 P.M.

I really was going to stop by before I went home from work.
                    Please re-read
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

You better hope you can go Super Saiyan there Goku
                      LOL is that what's going on in your avatar?

Comment

I say Jeff Pepper and Spiderman (Junior) in a no holds barred cage match, next weekend at the Sportatorium!
                        sorry Jr. is also "on paper". as well as grounded from the xbox. he flew the r/c batcopter into the tv and knocked it off the wall mount.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

god bless.
                          I'm shaking in my boots.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                            Please re-read
                            You're missing the reasons I didn't go.

Plus board memebers were at Stans blue note? so why come see some specific memebers way out of my way when I can walk to Stans if needed?

Comment

he's on paper remember

I forgot about him being on paper. I was in paper one time for some scholastic shit I did in high school.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

You're missing the reasons I didn't go.

Plus board memebers were at Stans blue note? so why come see some specific memebers way out of my way when I can walk to Stans if needed?
                                I know the excuses about why you didn't go. Just trying to point out the flaw in your logic.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X