No announcement yet.

Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is being on paper kind of like being on the rag?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      sorry Jr. is also "on paper". as well as grounded from the xbox. he flew the r/c batcopter into the tv and knocked it off the wall mount.

god bless.
      Evidently batcopters are frowned upon in this establishment!

Comment

• Is anyone at the Back Nine right now for the game Sunday? No? Well, I tried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
          Is anyone at the Back Nine right now for the game Sunday? No? Well, I tried.
          I'm still here, like I said, it's my second home, I have a cot in the cooler

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            this thread would generate so much hype but it's honestly just that fucking EPIC.
            Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            I think y'all are upset I've created an epic thread ..... fucking epic.
            shit really gets epic
            Haha this is becoming epic. Never thought I'd be a part of something like this.
            It is just EPIC man...

It's been fun but I've got work to be done today. I'm sure this thread will be 30+ pages by the end of the day though.

I'll post up those pictures for you steve or stevo whomever when I get them.
            Yeah, be sure to post up the pics of the plants you gave her right after work yesterday, and her big smile from seeing them right after work yesterday... oh wait, you already confirmed that was bullshit as I pointed out.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

So are you saying you're coming to my house? But I won't notice you've taken anything? Yeah that's stupid. Got this revolver for ya buddy come inside.
              Exactly what threats? I just stated I wouldn't just stand there while someone decided to talk shit to her.

Never said I'm going to go all ape shit and beat peoples ass.
              ORLy?
              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                ORLy?
                it was just a revolver on papers...

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  ORLy?
                  That's not beating peoples asses acting like a badass that is called I will be defending myself if you try to come up in my home.

So yeah really. Bought the gun specifically for the neighbors pitbull. He can get pretty aggressive. Made my roommate cry just last week pushed her up against a wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    it was just a revolver on papers...

ahaha LMFAO
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

• I've never seen so much back peddling in my life. For fucks sake man, you've already dug a 12 foot hole in the ground, only 6 was necessary.

Comment

That's not beating peoples asses acting like a badass that is called I will be defending myself if you try to come up in my home.

So yeah really. Bought the gun specifically for the neighbors pitbull. He can get pretty aggressive. Made my roommate cry just last week pushed her up against a wall.
                        No one ever said they were going to 'come up in your home' Plenty of people said they were going to cum up in your girlfriend, but never your home.
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

You got papers on the gun? How long you owned it? Where'd you get it?
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I've never seen so much back peddling in my life. For fucks sake man, you've already dug a 12 foot hole in the ground, only 6 was necessary.
                            I guess so. Maybe it's because I had come to realize a mistake was made?

I've said my apologies to whom need to hear them.

Comment

I'll show up but I'm not trying to catch a case or anything because one of you don't know how to respectfully talk to a woman.... Now that I'm being serious on. I won't tolerate that talk about her in front of me like that.
                              Exactly what threats? I just stated I wouldn't just stand there while someone decided to talk shit to her.

Never said I'm going to go all ape shit and beat peoples ass.
                              Sorry, I quoted the wrong post in my first attempt.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

I've said my apologies to whom need to hear them.
                                You never apologized to the entire board for being a fucking moron.

We're waiting

Comment

Working...
                                X