No announcement yet.

Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why oh why must this madness continue??
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Since not everyone has read the entire thread, I figured I would park this here

Originally posted by Silverback
      Dear Jessica,

You don't know me, but I feel like over the last few hours I've really gotten to know you. I know Jeff Pepper, your ex, and current roommate, and I felt like I needed to let you you know a few things.

First - The stargazers are all full of spite and lies. Jeff thinks you are a bitch and a whore, and openly discusses his thoughts about you with people he hardly knows on the internet

Second - Last night Jeff fucked some chick he met at the bar in your home, the one you and him moved into together, and I'm sure that crushed you. I'm also aware that in your emotional weakness, you decided to sleep with him as an effort to find some sort of stability in all of this hurt and anger. Unfortunately for you, Jeff forgot to tell you that he had sex with this random girl and did not have the decency to wash his penis or testicles before engaging in sex with you. This is hygenically horrible and I would suggest getting yourself tested for some sort of STD.

Third - Jeff would like the entire world to know that you are a crazy bitch, and that he wants you to move out so he can have the place to himself. He feels that you think you are entitled to him and his penis just because he lives under the same roof as you.

Fourth - An entire internet community has come to your aid, and if you need support please contact any of us at http://dfwmustangs.net/ in fact there is a Posting in the Back Porch Forum at the very top consisting of all of the information you need. Please be aware that many fine men would love the chance to show you that not all of us are like Jeff Pepper, and can treat women with respect.

If you'd like to talk more, you can find me on the above website, as talisman.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Maybe we could get together tonight and chat a bit, I'll be off of Greenville Ave having a few beers at a local watering hole.

My sincerest appologies for the way you have been treated,

Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
        I think pepper might go postal on you guys for fucking with him so hard.
        Postal like how? My teenage son will push kick his fucking chest in and tell his girfriend she smells like smoke and AIDS...
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• B.S. mike, we've all read it from the beginning so everyone else should too. Fuck cliff notes, this thread is too epic for that.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• unfortunately for me, this is where my journey ends

Evidently the OP has contacted the authorities, and is filing harrassment charges.

Comment

• Pics now......
              pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                unfortunately for me, this is where my journey ends

Evidently the OP has contacted the authorities, and is filing harrassment charges.
                Really?

I guess that is a no on my pm then.

Comment

unfortunately for me, this is where my journey ends

W...T...F, if he really did that, we need to permaban his ass, fucking little weasle. All the shit that was posted was PUBLIC INFO!
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Just kidding guys, man this is too easy...

he did however PM me, and thinks I should pull all of his PUBLIC information down

Comment

• I also don't like PM's so...

Originally posted by Sent by Jeff to me
                      What exactly do you have against me? You're trying to have me thrown out of my house and put in jail for what reason?

Honestly it was funny at first but now this is starting to get serious.

I'm asking for you to pull my records.

For what it's worth those pictures of weed are so fucking old it's not even funny. And the picture of me you posted I wasn't even 17 years old yet. Most of those pictures came from Marley Fest. I've got 11 months probation left fyi and they piss test me every month plus breathalyzer so I'm clean. Haven't touched that stuff since probation started.

Comment

Just kidding guys, man this is too easy...

he did however PM me, and thinks I should pull all of his PUBLIC information down
                        i'm thinking he can suck a fat cock.........
                        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

LOL

I think he's had enough, Johnny...

Comment

Asshole, lol! We should still permaban his ass for being a crybaby little bitch...

Comment

• I have nothing against you Jeff. You called the thunder, you acted untouchable.

How am I getting you thrown out of your house or getting you put in jail Jeff? Do you not take responsibility for your own actions? You called Jessica a crazy bitch, you smoked weed and posted pics on your photobucket account. You got arrested twice for possession of marijuana and assault.

But it's all my fault?

Jeff please understand that your records are PUBLIC data for the entire world to see, as are Jessica's.

I don't really care when you last smoked or if you get drug tested, but I'm sure your PO does.

Comment

• Friday Drama, oh how we love thee.

Comment

Working...
                                X