No announcement yet.

Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup it is an alias, came in this morning at about 11:00am and all his posts are in here.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• this kids too easy.

take it easy on him, guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewg View Post
        holy hell. This shit just got real.
        Originally posted by andrewg View Post
        and that ashley shit is throwed off bro. Putting me on blast.
        dude, this is nothing but a bunch of lame ass key pushers slaving away at their mediocre jobs wanting something more, getting his/her kicks off other people's misfortune. I'm sure if we looked at his or her shit ass life's we'd find nothing but a bunch of lame ass glasses pushing fruit cakes trying to build cars to boost his/her dick size. It's actually sad. I heard a retard mention /b/, you should stay on b so you can be anonymous. If i didn't have a life, i could hack your shitting yahoo account too. What a bunch of lames. Get back to work before your boss butt fucks you, you pencil pushing twats.
        this forum = a wanna be 4chan. Douche bags.
        do you listen, or only talk?
        you said that, are you going for repetition or what?
        yea, the internet is serious business when you want it to be, but when it's directed at you and your nwa avatar, you become little bitch behind a keyboard. Wow, surprising. Not to mention your "dgaf" high school tag. Grow up dipshit.
        surprisingly i am not surprised someone is stumped by my comment.
        my bad, i forgot this is a board about quoting 4chan. I'm preaching to the choir. Go ahead and digg this.
        oh god, a 9/11 fanatic. You're in the wrong place. Everything you ever needed to know was tossed out the window when you made that your signature. If there is a god he is laughing in your dumbass face. Wow.
        yaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Someone ran out of money; therefore, they have to post on a forum. "can I haz statagy to win at razing?!?"

I've got you pinned. You work behind a desk all day, key pushing like a whore and you pay for a bitch to beat you up in the evenings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            yaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn...
            <--- his desk job isn't working him enough. Carpal tunnel is a bitch right?

Comment

• Suck it dude, you're just another "anon" who thinks he has a personal army.

Comment

• Let us all know how your Hodgkins works out. And your dads, since he is the one that loaded your ass full of the HIV.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
                  this kids too easy.

take it easy on him, guys.
                  This kid *is too easy. Good luck with your shit talk. Even if you put an apostrophe there it wouldn't work because I don't own "too easy."

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    Let us all know how your Hodgkins works out. And your dads, since he is the one that loaded your ass full of the HIV.

Stevo
                    You killed me on that note. I love this shit, you "dfw stangers" are so full of lulz. My "hodgkins" and my dad with "HIV." love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewg View Post
                      This kid *is too easy. Good luck with your shit talk. Even if you put an apostrophe there it wouldn't work because I don't own "too easy."
                      take it easy on me, killer. i never made it to high school and have a lot of growing up to do.

damn.

Comment

• How's those liver spots? Ever play connect the dots with them?

Stevo
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• You should give up on growing up and work on your mustang more. Also add more signature.

-stevo.

Comment

• Holy shit, 15 minutes to come up with that? Weak.

Or did it take you that long to swallow your AIDS cocktail medications?

Stevo

Comment

• Do you at least get pot prescribed to you for the nausea?

Stevo

Comment

• Is your mom aware? Does she have the AIDS? I she dead?

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X