Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
    Am I just that big of an ugly f*** since nothing near this has ever happend to me? I have had girls that wanted to get back with me and all, but this seems extreme. And the OP, with his "story".
    You just haven't came across crazy bitches like that. I have once... and even though it sounds cool, its not.

Comment

• ^^ trust me, stevo has never had sex in his entire life. I bet he's some fat sloth that never "leaves" the house. He wants to "fix" a car, i.e. a mustang, but fails miserably. The dude is just a fat nerd who searches 4chan looking for an "internet fight." If this board wasn't here he'd probably shoot himself in the head.

Comment

• STEVO: ZOMG 4CHAN, I NEED PERSONAL ARMY. THIOS GUY IS FUCKING MY SHIZTS UPS ASKFJASDLFJASLFKJSDFAS GET HIM HIS NAME IS ANDREWG ON THEBOARD> aSDFASLKDF!@41412!!! LULZ GET HIM!!!

Comment

• Who the fuck is this Andrew dude who has a hardon for Steveo??
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Who the fuck is this Andrew dude??
            I'm the guy stevo fucked with, and I'm the guy who is going to fuck his fat ass mom for being a bitch. I probably will not call her back afterwards. Cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewg View Post
              I'm the guy stevo fucked with, and I'm the guy who is going to fuck his fat ass mom for being a bitch. I probably will not call her back afterwards. Cunt.
              Shit's weak.

Comment

• It's about as weak as your GT at yellow belly on a good day. Please tell me you're not that fruit cake who has a bar through the middle. Come on when you want to bet pussy.

We drove, you trailer-ed.
                Last edited by andrewg; 06-04-2011, 11:57 PM. Reason: Ninja edit #2.

Comment

It's about as weak as your GT at yellow belly on a good day. Please tell me you're not that fruit cake who has a bar through the middle. Come on when you want to bet pussy.

We drove, you tailored.
                  Oh ok!

People still have mustangs?

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    Shit's weak.
                    to say the least

Comment

• I'm about to win a bet, my fucking mullet mobile will beat the breaks off your axle busting piece of shit, and I didn't even buy the car!

Comment

I'm about to win a bet, my fucking mullet mobile will beat the breaks off your axle busting piece of shit, and I didn't even buy the car!
                        You seem like you might be retarded. Retarded being a complete understatement.

Comment

• Do we need a new thread to introduce the fucktard?
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                            You seem like you might be retarded. Retarded being a complete understatement.
                            Says the guy who is a "local," might I add, what do you drive? Let me guess, a mustang? hrrmmmm oh no? not a mustang?

Comment

Says the guy who is a "local," might I add, what do you drive? Let me guess, a mustang? hrrmmmm oh no? not a mustang?
                              Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

• Good luck.. BRO.

Comment

Working...
                                X