No announcement yet.

Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see the OP making a wedding announcement thread when he knocks up the roommate.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Ain't nothin' wrong with a West Texas special, dude.
      If she's got more chins than I do, I'm out. If her thighs look like a can of busted bisquits, I'm out. I like a thick girl. The problem with them is that thick gets less and less sexy the older you get. Tits sag, cellulite happens, etc.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
        I wasnt just referring to you not washing your cock. Your whole mentality about women is what I was referring to...but, I guess I wasnt much different at 23.

The only way this arrangement with your ex works is if you two come to an agreement that neither of you will bring someone to your house...and you guys need to live like roommates, and not a couple...ie, no sex or emotional attachment. If you cannot do that, then someone needs to move out.
        Seriously at 23 years old were you trying to hear that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
          I see the OP making a wedding announcement thread when he knocks up the roommate.
          "She told me she was still on the pill!!"

First words of the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
            no, at 23 he was busy making something of himself.........that's why we call him doctor
            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

It doesn't matter if he wanted to hear it or not. It's the only fucking way this is going to work. In your mind, you two broke up. In her mind, you two are still together, because you continue to fuck her. You wanted an answer, and there it is. This shit isn't rocket surgery.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Fight fire with fire or GTFO!!

The best advice I can give is the advice I was given once by my uncle....If you are not happy now; it's not going to get any better. This is as good as it will ever be.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  If she's got more chins than I do, I'm out. If her thighs look like a can of busted bisquits, I'm out. I like a thick girl. The problem with them is that thick gets less and less sexy the older you get. Tits sag, cellulite happens, etc.
                  Damn I have to use that one!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    ...waiting for a females opinion on the matter.
                    <-- females opinion...

This is a F***ing train wreck!

I'm sure she is still "attached" to you and that's why she's upset...
                    As others have said:
                    I also think you two need to completely seperate,you move out and have someone take over your half of the bills or vis-versa.. or this will continue to be a roller-coaster from hell!

IF you two plan on getting back together, quit messing around with others and she needs to do the same, and I think you two need some relationship help!

Last but not least- bragging about how you screwed one chick,sent her on her way- then screwed your ex without cleaning up: FUCKING disgusting and immature.. just sayin'.

There's some of my opinion..
                    Last edited by KoopaTroopa; 06-02-2011, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• I think this quote tells it all. You're 23, got booty hurt she's hooking up with others and you got dismissed, so you retaliate with the same. "Getting even" is for people who still give a shit. It's obvious y'all still have feelings for eachother or are immature enough to not let the other person move on. Grow the fuck up, move out and bang whoever you want. I'd bet you'd still be coming over there to get some of the ex if that was the case!

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                      Main reason I brought this chick over was the fact that the night before we were suppose to watch the Mavs game when some guy called and she took the phone call in the other room then ditched without even saying anything. I didn't trip? I sure got even though.

Comment

• this thread has aids
                        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
                          <-- females opinion...

This is a F***ing train wreck!

I'm sure she is still "attached" to you and that's why she's upset...
                          As others have said:
                          I also think you two need to completely seperate,you move out and have someone take over your half of the bills or vis-versa.. or this will continue to be a roller-coaster from hell!

IF you two plan on getting back together, quit messing around with others and she needs to do the same, and I think you two need some relationship help!

Last but not least- bragging about how you screwed on chick,sent her on her way- then screwed your ex without cleaning up: FUCKING disgusting and immature.. just sayin'.
                          There's some of my opinion..
                          I like how you said screwed ON chick. LoL. Also it's not disgusting! Fucked up but, hey. Pussy is pussy sometimes.

Comment

I should have said 19 instead of 23 because when I was 23, I met my current wife and have been together ever since...but when I met her I was just out of the Army and looking for someone to settle down with.

Like I said, the only way your arrangement works is to live as if she is your sister...assuming youre not from Arkansas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
                              this thread has aids
                              This thread is making time go by a little faster here at work.

Comment

• might i suggest you try walking around the house crying historically??

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X