• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andrewg View Post
    Good luck.. BRO.
    I'm not your bro, dumbfuck.

Comment

• OmG, let me put the car that I drive in my name title!@!$@K! HOLY SHIT, that is so FUCKING COOLLKAL@K#J@!LK#$

dude I rock, I started a trend. I win.

Comment

• p.s. you're totally my bro. Get over it.

Comment

• oh look, I'm a vip member! I totally donated 10 buckaroos to the cause... You totally love the canadians when they took over, you SCUM.

Comment

OmG, let me put the car that I drive in my name title!@!$@K! HOLY SHIT, that is so FUCKING COOLLKAL@K#J@!LK#$

I have to take a dump.

Comment

• DFWM's #1 Post Whore = The stupid guy who has no life and can't work on his own car because he's too busy being a bitch on the forums.

Comment

• Swear to god I saw this same asshole asking some dumb shit. Check this out:
                90GT50: DUdeZ can you tell me how to change my blinker fluid???@!!?!!2 driving me crazy!!!

Comment

• What the fuck are you rambling about?

Comment

DFWM's #1 Post Whore = The stupid guy who has no life and can't work on his own car because he's too busy being a bitch on the forums.
                    Exactly! I did change my spark plug wires yesterday, though. Busiest 30 seconds of my week.

Comment

• 30 seconds my ass, this dude had to call his dad out to figure out how to change the sparks. Talking bout, "DADDY, DADDy!, can you tell me how to plug these up??!?" hah This guy is a fucking joke. You're probably that dude who used to roll around in a cobra kit. Get the fuck out of here. douche.

Comment

• I'm about to pay 10$ just so I can be cool like this asshole. Give me a fucking break. I'll clown on you all day.

Comment

Dude, this is nothing but a bunch of lame ass key pushers slaving away at their mediocre jobs wanting something more, getting his/her kicks off other people's misfortune. I'm sure if we looked at his or her shit ass life's we'd find nothing but a bunch of lame ass glasses pushing fruit cakes trying to build cars to boost his/her dick size. It's actually sad. I heard a retard mention /b/, you should stay on b so you can be anonymous. If I didn't have a life, I could hack your shitting yahoo account too. What a bunch of lames. Get back to work before your boss butt fucks you, you pencil pushing twats.
                          Originally posted by andrewg View Post
                          This forum = a wanna be 4chan. douche bags.
                          Do you listen, or only talk?
                          You said that, are you going for repetition or what?
                          Yea, the internet is serious business when you want it to be, but when it's directed at you and your NWA avatar, you become little bitch behind a keyboard. Wow, surprising. Not to mention your "DGAF" high school tag. Grow up dipshit.
                          My bad, I forgot this is a board about quoting 4chan. I'm preaching to the choir. Go ahead and DIGG this.
                          oh God, a 9/11 fanatic. You're in the wrong place. Everything you ever needed to know was tossed out the window when you made that your signature. If there is a God he is laughing in your dumbass face. Wow.
                          Someone ran out of money; therefore, they have to post on a forum. "can I haz statagy to win at razing?!?"

I've got you pinned. You work behind a desk all day, key pushing like a whore and you pay for a bitch to beat you up in the evenings.
                          <--- his desk job isn't working him enough. Carpal tunnel is a bitch right?
                          Suck it dude, you're just another "anon" who thinks he has a personal army.
                          This kid *is too easy. Good luck with your shit talk. Even if you put an apostrophe there it wouldn't work because I don't own "too easy."
                          You killed me on that note. I love this shit, you "dfw stangers" are so full of lulz. My "hodgkins" and my dad with "HIV." love it.
                          You should give up on growing up and work on your mustang more. Also add more signature.

-stevo.
                          I had typed something up very "witty," but I had technical difficulties. I'm sure you understand being in the tech support world and all.
                          Stevo is keeping the thread alive with his ignorance. The life of the party wouldn't be alive if Steve-o was dead.

Ignorance is bliss right?
                          On a side note, have you taken into account how many times "stevo" has mentioned AIDS, you might want to exclude him from your "meets."
                          ^^ trust me, stevo has never had sex in his entire life. I bet he's some fat sloth that never "leaves" the house. He wants to "fix" a car, i.e. a mustang, but fails miserably. The dude is just a fat nerd who searches 4chan looking for an "internet fight." If this board wasn't here he'd probably shoot himself in the head.
                          STEVO: ZOMG 4CHAN, I NEED PERSONAL ARMY. THIOS GUY IS FUCKING MY SHIZTS UPS ASKFJASDLFJASLFKJSDFAS GET HIM HIS NAME IS ANDREWG ON THEBOARD> aSDFASLKDF!@41412!!! LULZ GET HIM!!!
                          I'm the guy stevo fucked with, and I'm the guy who is going to fuck his fat ass mom for being a bitch. I probably will not call her back afterwards. Cunt.
                          It's about as weak as your GT at yellow belly on a good day. Please tell me you're not that fruit cake who has a bar through the middle. Come on when you want to bet pussy.

We drove, you trailer-ed.
                          I'm about to win a bet, my fucking mullet mobile will beat the breaks off your axle busting piece of shit, and I didn't even buy the car!
                          Says the guy who is a "local," might I add, what do you drive? Let me guess, a mustang? hrrmmmm oh no? not a mustang?
                          Good luck.. BRO.
                          OmG, let me put the car that I drive in my name title!@!$@K! HOLY SHIT, that is so FUCKING COOLLKAL@K#J@!LK#$

p.s. you're totally my bro. Get over it.
                          oh look, I'm a vip member! I totally donated 10 buckaroos to the cause... You totally love the canadians when they took over, you SCUM.
                          DFWM's #1 Post Whore = The stupid guy who has no life and can't work on his own car because he's too busy being a bitch on the forums.
                          Swear to god I saw this same asshole asking some dumb shit. Check this out:
                          90GT50: DUdeZ can you tell me how to change my blinker fluid???@!!?!!2 driving me crazy!!!
                          30 seconds my ass, this dude had to call his dad out to figure out how to change the sparks. Talking bout, "DADDY, DADDy!, can you tell me how to plug these up??!?" hah This guy is a fucking joke. You're probably that dude who used to roll around in a cobra kit. Get the fuck out of here. douche.
                          I'm about to pay 10$ just so I can be cool like this asshole. Give me a fucking break. I'll clown on you all day.

For the record, a ninja edit is one that noone knows you edited. You fail at ninja edit.

Comment

• Exactly, shut the fuck up and go "try" and fix your pile of shit.

Comment

• Obviously you failed to get the point, I wouldn't call a ninja edit on purpose you dumb fuck. It was for my own laughter. Hey fucking suse, are you all this fucking retarded? Go browse 4chan some more you dipshit, you don't have a big enough folder.

Comment

• Omg, andrewski, "should you make a ninja edit, and tell everyone about it? hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmm," " something is fishy here." hahah dude totally lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X