Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andrewg View Post
    Obviously you failed to get the point, I wouldn't call a ninja edit on purpose you dumb fuck. It was for my own laughter. Hey fucking suse, are you all this fucking retarded? Go browse 4chan some more you dipshit, you don't have a big enough folder.
    What is "Suse"? You really aren't terribly funny. Has anyone told you that before? I feel like I'm watching a Carrot Top comedy show sans props.

Comment

• I'm a fucking moron and and am very self conscious of my little baby dick so I'm going to come in here and fuck some shit up! Watchout bitches!!11!11

^^ hahah wow, good one! You really hit them hard there...
      Last edited by andrewg; 06-05-2011, 05:44 AM. Reason: NINJA FUCKING EDIT IDIOT <<< LOOK. FUCKING NINJA EDIT IN CASE YOU DIDN

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
        What is "Suse"?
        Wat is suse???! I r lost!

Comment

• You came in so slow, but your exit was quit.
          Last edited by andrewg; 06-05-2011, 12:57 AM. Reason: ^ that was on purpose incase you are too retarded to catch it. Ninja EDIT!LASKDFJASLDFASDF

Comment

• Holy fuck! Jeff just got out-douched by... well, probably Jeff. LOL

Comment

• Dude, everyone one was out douched a long time ago. By this board. (Nerds who work on cars.)

Comment

• I might be weak, nerdy, ugly, poor and live my life vicariously through an internet board, but even I'm not as pathetic as the OP. I'll take my internet warrior status over real-life failure any day of the week.

BTW, I tried to work on my car. Once... it was not a good thing. I'll just keep my beat-to-hell Mustang rattletrap under 200hp. If it made any more power, parts would probably come off.

Comment

• Your 47k posts already told that story.

Comment

• My post count trumps anything you'll ever accomplish in life. You WILL respect my post count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      My post count trumps anything you'll ever accomplish in life. You WILL respect my post count.
                      Probably three times more than his annual salary. Shit, at least double.
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Ya, I wish I made that much too... Maybe someday.

Comment

• I just dont understand how he comes on and talks about how were all losers for posting in this thread yet for the past 3 pages 95% of said loser posts have been made by him.....

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewg
                            dude, this is nothing but a bunch of lame ass key pushers slaving away at their mediocre jobs wanting something more, getting his/her kicks off other people's misfortune. I'm sure if we looked at his or her shit ass life's we'd find nothing but a bunch of lame ass glasses pushing fruit cakes trying to build cars to boost his/her dick size. It's actually sad. I heard a retard mention /b/, you should stay on b so you can be anonymous. If i didn't have a life, i could hack your shitting yahoo account too. What a bunch of lames. Get back to work before your boss butt fucks you, you pencil pushing twats.
                            You're quoting Internet speak that only a long-time board poster would know, and you come in here acting like the "board-warrior" that you're admonishing everyone for being. Me thinks you're the pencil neck wearing glasses that spends too much time on the computer.

Come out to a get together if you ever get the itch to step away from your monitor, and you won't find any "nerds."

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                              You're quoting Internet speak that only a long-time board poster would know, and you come in here acting like the "board-warrior" that you're admonishing everyone for being. Me thinks you're the pencil neck wearing glasses that spends too much time on the computer.

Come out to a get together if you ever get the itch to step away from your monitor, and you won't find any "nerds."
                              Tony El Camino.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewg View Post
                                I'm the guy stevo fucked with, and I'm the guy who is going to fuck his fat ass mom for being a bitch. I probably will not call her back afterwards. Cunt.
                                Originally posted by andrewg View Post
                                oh look, I'm a vip member! I totally donated 10 buckaroos to the cause... You totally love the canadians when they took over, you SCUM.
                                30 seconds my ass, this dude had to call his dad out to figure out how to change the sparks. Talking bout, "DADDY, DADDy!, can you tell me how to plug these up??!?" hah This guy is a fucking joke. You're probably that dude who used to roll around in a cobra kit. Get the fuck out of here. douche.
                                I'm about to pay 10$ just so I can be cool like this asshole. Give me a fucking break. I'll clown on you all day.

Wow, you're cool. Can we be friends?

Comment

Working...
                                X