No announcement yet.

Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously why hasn't this aborted fetus been dealt with??
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Seriously why hasn't this aborted fetus been dealt with??
      Go for it big guy.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• What the hell happened in here over the weekend and who is Andrew? Did Peppers girl ever get on and say something? How many chucks can a wood chuck chuck if a would chuck could chuck wood?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          For fucks sake!
          Leah and Craig must do a lot of fucking, and a whole lot of nothing else. Holy hell. That chick has never seen ANYTHING that is worthwhile.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewg View Post
            Not that an IP check would be credible, since he could go to another internet source and post, but I'm not Mr. Pepper or Jessica.
            Is this the same Andrew that got e-slapped around on the old board when he stepped out of line? It would make sense of all the bitterness....
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Seriously why hasn't this aborted fetus been dealt with??
              The fact that he hasn't been is a sign of how easy he is to ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Leah and Craig must do a lot of fucking, and a whole lot of nothing else. Holy hell. That chick has never seen ANYTHING that is worthwhile.
                Priorities.

I saw Clerks and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back this weekend. I'm getting there.
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  Priorities.

I saw Clerks and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back this weekend. I'm getting there.
                  You need to watch Mallrats, Chasing Amy, and Dogma. Then re-watch Strike Back again, that way you can understand all the references or why certain actors are being called different names throughout the movie.

Then watch Clerks 2. This will make you complete.

Comment

• This thread needs more pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      When can we find her responses in there?
                      Won't ever happen. Although its purely up to her. You've all tried getting her to respond but obviously she listens to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        Do you expect us to still believe this bullshit?
                        lol
                        According to her. About 20 board members sent her that message Matt wrote out and tried to add her on facebook. Did she accept any? Guess she's spoken. You'll see her at a g2g one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                          Roommate, then girlfriend, then wife, now back to roommate.

Stevo
                          First she was a girlfriend, then roommate, then open relationship, back to roommate, now girlfriend.

I really hope this clears everything up for you Steve.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                            First she was a girlfriend, then roommate, then open relationship, back to roommate, now girlfriend.
                            I really hope this clears everything up for you Steve.
                            Wait, when did that happen? I am so confused now.

Comment

• NOW you're going back out????? so in order for her not to kill/kick you out of the house you asked her back out? Because I'm pretty sure it was open relationship* last week on Thursday.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                                NOW you're going back out????? so in order for her not to kill/kick you out of the house you asked her back out? Because I'm pretty sure it was open relationship* last week on Thursday.
                                I didn't ask her back out. She cried because I was with another woman. I might have felt a little guilty and accepted but doesn't mean anything, yet.

What I'm trying to say is she might have just guilted me into it.

How can she kick me out. Explain?

Comment

Working...
                                X