Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
    Call bullshit all you want I'll take a picture of them when I get home along with the big smile she'll have on her face.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
      im guessing somewhere in my posts you thought i cared......
      Probably not; it was more or less just an F.Y.I

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Believe that shit nukka! We have to be sure that when she gets here its easy to find, thanks again brah!
        Hate to ruin your hopes but doubt she will get on. Her brother broke the screen on her brand new laptop she is still paying for thru her job. Aside from that she just isn't the trolling type. Would get interesting though but I think we're becoming on the same page. NO guys over or women it's looking like.

Comment

• Can someone ban Randy?

Comment

Haha I was kidding. I'm not even trying to hear it tonight.

I want to go home kick back after work and drink a few brews while I watch the MAvs game in peace with the roommate.
            I got the invite. After work.... I'll be chillin' in your rommate, watching the mavs, all the while drinking your brews.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

• I have a spare laptop, i can drop it by the house with this thread as the home page, and install a quick spyware app that will only allow IE to go to this thread.

It's the least I could do

Comment

• What did I miss?
                Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Hate to ruin your hopes but doubt she will get on. Her brother broke the screen on her brand new laptop she is still paying for thru her job. Aside from that she just isn't the trolling type. Would get interesting though but I think we're becoming on the same page. NO guys over or women it's looking like.
                  You wonder why you get picked on? Quit airing out your dirty laundry!

Comment

• Originally posted by JETFAST View Post
                    I got the invite. After work.... I'll be chillin' in your rommate, watching the mavs, all the while drinking your brews.

I'll buy you a beer if that happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      I have a spare laptop, i can drop it by the house with this thread as the home page, and install a quick spyware app that will only allow IE to go to this thread.

It's the least I could do
                      maybe i'll set the desktop backgroup to a picture of stargazers

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                        He's not trying at all to leave. He's content with this fucked up scenario... the proof is in the posts

Now, to papapepper....

You're fucking her dude. She thinks there's some form of tangible SOMETHING there because of the fucking. If it had always just been a fuck thing, you should've never moved in together. That fucks up the fuck-buddy thing immediately. That's not the case though. You were in a relationship with her, and maintain every aspect of it except where your mind/thoughts on the issue wander from day to day.

You are misleading and deceptive because your actions are saying something your words defiinitely are not saying. She is hurt by this and is trying to be the one who says "two can play at that game".

You simply can NOT have relations with other women while living under the same roof with this woman. Not if you expect things to be chill at your house anyway.
                        Why? She gets hers from time to time and Jeffy's not all pissed off.

Why the double standard?

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        Why is it that my ex-girlfriend still feels entitled to me? We've been broken up for 2-3 months now and I've never brought a single woman over, not once. I have always been respectful and gone to their place instead even though she'll have guys over every now and then that'll come stay the night which is perfectly fine I don't mind too much considering I know that I'm steady tapping that ass on almost a daily basis.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          maybe i'll set the desktop backgroup to a picture of stargazers
                          lmgdao!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm about 5 minutes from there right now.
                            You know kirsten from the back nine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                              im guessing somewhere in my posts you thought i cared......
                              You do see what happened to the nutsack OP in this very thread right?
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by JETFAST View Post

Who the fuck are you? Damn, where the fuck are all these newbs coming from? I can't keep up.

Comment

Working...
                                X