Girl troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
    She can use those tears to lube that pussy up!
    for the truth!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      Humberg fucked her?
      If that's the case I'm packing up my shit and heading home.......
      www.hppmotorsports.com

Comment

• She'll be upset but truth be told my original post was fabricated. So only I know what else said was fabricated and what is truth.

Truth is I got no pussy that night. But the scenario did happen.

Comment

• Even though I'm not really for it... I'd be down for a DFWM train on her.

Comment

• I'm an open book, just ask me anything you want to know.

I don't like stargazers, so please don't send them to 2300 W Riverside #433, Irving, TX 75039

And please don't call 469-371-0786 looking for me

And definately don't email me at lowhoke@verizon.net
            Last edited by Silverback; 07-22-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              She'll be upset but truth be told my original post was fabricated. So only I know what else said was fabricated and what is truth.

Now... Just a little advice... from Jeff to Jeff. NEVER change your story about that type of shit. EVER! Especially on a forum like this!

Comment

• Matt has been solid gold lately. I smell shenannigans in the air for tonight.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                  Now... Just a little advice... from Jeff to Jeff. NEVER change your story about that type of shit. EVER! Especially on a forum like this!
                  Lol why? I created one of the best drama threads I've seen in a long time.... And it was all just bullshit fabricated from the truth.

I'd say the jokes on some of you.

Comment

Lol why? I created one of the best drama threads I've seen in a long time.... And it was all just bullshit fabricated from the truth.

Yeah, you've reached the point of no return to try and back out of this now.

Comment

• Sounds like someone's getting a little antsy about his arrival home this evening.
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Yeah... but still. Changing the story = pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                          Sounds like someone's getting a little antsy about his arrival home this evening.
                          Why? Things are okay at the house.... Just have to talk about women or men being at the house. ACtually picking up a case of beer and we're watching the game later and laughing at most of this if she's interested.

Comment

She'll be upset but truth be told my original post was fabricated. So only I know what else said was fabricated and what is truth.

Every post you make truely makes you look more and more like a fucking idiot. Keep up the good work chump!!!
                            I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Why? Things are okay at the house.... Just have to talk about women or men being at the house. ACtually picking up a case of beer and we're watching the game later and laughing at most of this if she's interested.
                              Show her the thread and have her post up her thoughts and we might back off a little.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Matt has been solid gold lately. I smell shenannigans in the air for tonight.
                                I'd say I was coming but everyone knows that I would just cruise the parking lot like Geor...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X