Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bassics View Post
    "Late 20's guys" having online aliases since the "beginning of the internet" do not fit near the end of 2011.

Not even if corrected to "beginning of the web" except for a few savants.

Are you a savant? Yeah, i bet you are, lol
    Yes I excel at typing out conversations online, but irl I can't even talk. For some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
      Yes I excel at typing out conversations online, but irl I can't even talk. For some reason.
      For fear of being laughed at like you are on here?

Comment

• "This is all an act, I'm just trolling to try and make myself look like a fucking idiot, for my own amusement!"

Well. Mission accomplished.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          "This is all an act, I'm just trolling to try and make myself look like a fucking idiot, for my own amusement!"

Well. Mission accomplished.
          Did he learn that at the JKD school of internet etiquette? "I'm not a moron in real life, I just act like one on the internet, if you hung out with me in person you would see how cool I really am."

Comment

• What the fuck kind of queer name is chris?

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
              What the fuck kind of queer name is chris?
              Team Jacob.

Comment

• I guess it's just an odd coincidence that the address you posted on dfwstangs back in 06 is just down the road from Dan Bishop Motors at:

???

or that your real name here is???

Xfire is your #1 spot for the latest on gaming, movies, TV, and pop culture. We go in-depth on the entertainment you love with essential guides, thoughtful features, and reporting you won't find anywhere else. Our experienced team provides one-of-a-kind analysis and commentary straight from the heart of fandom.

epic troll job
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Team Jacob is a masculine name reserved only for the manliest of men.
                  Thanks bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    I guess it's just an odd coincidence that the address you posted on dfwstangs back in 06 is just down the road from Dan Bishop Motors at:

???

Xfire is your #1 spot for the latest on gaming, movies, TV, and pop culture. We go in-depth on the entertainment you love with essential guides, thoughtful features, and reporting you won't find anywhere else. Our experienced team provides one-of-a-kind analysis and commentary straight from the heart of fandom.

epic troll job
                    Burn

Comment

• again... maybe it's him? maybe it's not? but whoever is manning the keyboard is a goddamn half-wit at best

Comment

I guess it's just an odd coincidence that the address you posted on dfwstangs back in 06 is just down the road from Dan Bishop Motors at:

???

epic troll job

So he is just some dumbass used car salesman. This just keeps managing to get better and better. Maybe he is buddies with Elvis Klein.

Comment

• he may or may not be a used car salesman at a trailer park

Comment

• This shit's hirarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                              What the fuck kind of queer name is chris?
                              Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Team Jacob.
                              Spot on

Comment

he may or may not be a used car salesman at a trailer park
                                I'm driving to Dallas in the morning. It's no skin off my nose to take 67 and find out for sure.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X