Comment

• steves sig is awesome lol
      Big Rooster Racing
      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Whoa is meee..... whahhhhh.

Pussy.lol.

Didn't you send me three PMs yesterday begging me not to escalate things with Mike because you were worried he was going to show up at your house? Then here you are trying to elicit a reaction out of him? Seek therapy.

Comment

• Nice touch with the MikeC is a bitch under your user name, also. Good grief. You must have everyone hunkered down in the basement wearing body armor after the terror you were afraid he was going to unleash on your household.

Comment

• Just more of his manipulation. That's all he has.
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Are y'all going to fight or not?

Comment

• Never were. I'm just tired of his being a bitch and taking pot shots at me, then sending pms saying he is joking. He's a two faced liar and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less.
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Didn't you send me three PMs yesterday begging me not to escalate things with Mike because you were worried he was going to show up at your house? Then here you are trying to elicit a reaction out of him? Seek therapy.
                  You should just go ahead and post those PMs up. I need something to laugh about this morning.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    You should just go ahead and post those PMs up. I need something to laugh about this morning.

Steve should post his as well. I'm calling bullshit.
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Phone is being a pita, this might take a few posts.

Originally posted by Steve
                      Hey Eric, can I get your number please? All board nonsense aside, I need to talk to you about this Mike situation and reasons why not to escalate it please.

-steve

Comment

• Response:

Originally posted by talisman
                        Seriously dude? Com'on. You're always talking about how everyone else takes this site "seriously," yet any time you are given any shit the PMs start flying. Type it out on here if it is that important, I have work to do and can't be talking about some internet BS on my cell phone while my people are walking around.

Comment

• Herp..

No, this is a different. I swear to you, Mike is a nutcase. He's a seriously unstable guy who lives 3 minutes from me and he has WAY too many guns out there in the country with him. I worked with him for a month at his house and saw his demons, he's a very, very unstable guy.

I get that you don't like me, or just a fun target of yours because I'm an easy target for you to pass the time. But this thing with Mike can have serious consquences if he flips out.

To you it's internet BS, to me it's a scary guy with alot of guns who lives down the street from me. He's disgruntled still from when we used to hang out. Then only to be fueled when he was rejected from the mod staff and board members. He's still pissed off about it all and seriously took it to heart.

I'm asking for my families safety, don't fuel the Mike thing please.

-steve

Comment

• Stating the obvious:

Originally posted by talisman
                            If you're so concerned, then why are you telling him "You know where to find me" in the thread?! Jesus fuck, dude. lmgdao, you're either having fun with me, REALLY stupid, or as unstable as you claim he is. It might be a combination of the three. You seriously need to look into getting a therapist, because nearly every word out of your keyboard contradicts the last thing you said.

Comment

• And this is where I stopped responding.

LOL, I really wish I had the opportunity to actually get to know you. Sometimes even though you're being an asshole to me most of the time, you seriously crack me the hell up. The shit that comes off your keyboard is fucking hyseterical. I don't have any hard feelings over it though.

For the record, NO ONE is as unstable as Mike. One day we will see him on the news in a mass public shooting spree. lol

Comment

• LMMFAO!

Seriously Steve? Really? I have two guns, have had them for well over ten years, and have done.... what? Fucking nothing. You're a pathetic and manipulative woman.

What is driving stevey nuts here is that he's worried about his "image" getting hurt here. Nothing more, nothing less.
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X