Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face" - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
    I'm outside his house now guys. No signs of movement...

<---Being vewy vewy quiet
    Nope, you haven't gotten yourself worked up to that envitable public shooting
    spree level yet. You'll get there eventually. Meanwhile, you'll stay drunk behind your keyboard feeling sorry for yourself, as usual. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
      What is a butcase?
      Oops. Nutcase, but that really doesn't need to be explained now does it? lol.

Comment

• You sure do talk a lot of shit to this guy for someone who was afraid that he might hurt your family.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Steve, why is it always being "talked about behind the scenes" yet when one of these threads pop up, you're standing there by yourself? Sounds like either your friends are a bunch of pussies that can't come out and say anything directly, or you're full of shit. Flip a coin, it really doesn't matter which answer it actually is.
          Last edited by Guest; 10-07-2011, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Steve, why is it always being "talked about behind the scenes" yet when one of these threads pop up, you're standing there by yourself? Sounds like either your friends are a bunch of pussies that can't come out and say anything directly, or you're full of suit. Flip a coin, it really doesn't matter which answer it actually is.
            Your apple is making you look stupied again.

Comment

You sure do talk a lot of shit to this guy for someone who was afraid that he might hurt your family.
              There is a possibilty he could go postal, because he is the type to do so. But I'll never back down from anyone, especially a coward like Mike. But you never know what a drunk will do in a spur of moment. No worries. Life is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Your apple is making you look stupied again.
                Jobs is laughing hardcore in his grave saying..." haha, finally found a way to bring down the Taliman".
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  There is a possibilty he could go postal, because he is the type to do so. But I'll never back down from anyone, especially a coward like Mike. But you never know what a drunk will do in a spur of moment. No worries. Life is good.
                  So you are willing to put your family at risk because you are too macho to step down from an internet battle?
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Yet you keep taking shots at him. Almost provoking him, if you will.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

So you are willing to put your family at risk because you are too macho to step down from an internet battle?
                      Hmm, well it is lunchtime. You're right, I'm out. Taking the kiddo to lunch and the park. You guys enjoy yourselves and your usual Friday bs'n session. lol.

Comment

• Damn you autocorrect!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uber Toten Schlager View Post
                          in a busy gas station parking lot. Do you let them take a swing at you before you defend yourself? Some dumbass just tried this on me. Problem is I conceal carry and try to avoid confrontation, but sometimes you can't. What would you do?
                          Hit them with the quickness.

Comment

• So I'm:

Crazy
                            Drunk all the time
                            An animal abuser
                            A coward
                            A lowlife
                            Delusional

All of that and there are "several" people who have had dealings with me that agree with you, yet you CAN'T/wont post those pms.

Those same people won't post to validate your claims. If I am all of that, what are they afraid of? If they really exist they know that I'm not a violent person. I think you're lying through your teeth Steve. And it's sad to see. Such a good upstanding person such as yourself.

Now, as an aside, aren't you the guy that told me you knocked out a mesquite cop in a movie theater when you and Christian and friends went to a movie. Seems like it was at Town East Mall. He was doing his job and you just cold cocked his ass. A big black cop, wasn't it? What year was that Steve? Wonder what the statute is for that?
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                              so i'm:

Crazy
                              drunk all the time
                              an animal abuser
                              a coward
                              a lowlife
                              delusional

all of that and there are "several" people who have had dealings with me that agree with you, yet you can't/wont post those pms.

Those same people won't post to validate your claims. If i am all of that, what are they afraid of? If they really exist they know that i'm not a violent person. I think you're lying through your teeth steve. And it's sad to see. Such a good upstanding person such as yourself.

Now, as an aside, aren't you the guy that told me you knocked out a mesquite cop in a movie theater when you and christian and friends went to a movie. Seems like it was at town east mall. He was doing his job and you just cold cocked his ass. A big black cop, wasn't it? What year was that steve? Wonder what the statute is for that?
                              ftp!

Comment

• spend a day in Round Rock working for a change, and I missed all of this. Good lord

Comment

Working...
                                X