Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
    Respect me and I'll respect. Poking fun and being a little smart ass IS funny but not when that's all you do. Maybe I come from a different world but when you call me out or disrespect me consequences follow. I don't resort to violence I'm not a bad ass but I do believe some if you need a lesson in respect.
    What are the consequences then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      What are the consequences then?
      If I was disrespected by you I'd no longer want you in my presence and I'd find away to accomplish that friend.

Comment

Respect me and I'll respect. Poking fun and being a little smart ass IS funny but not when that's all you do. Maybe I come from a different world but when you call me out or disrespect me consequences follow.
        Seb, is that you?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Lol, he's testosterone is a little higher then mine.

Comment

• Solution: Don't be a fucking dumbass, because it's pretty rare that someone gets shit talked to them out of the blue for no reason.

Comment

• this thread went to shit... more bashing on Steve
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                this thread went to shit... more bashing on Steve
                Shouldn't you be outside replacing your $800 set of injectors or doing your preventative maintenance on your Ford? (O ringing your heads, head studs, praying to Ganesh, etc)

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                  Shouldn't you be outside replacing your $800 set of injectors or doing your preventative maintenance on your Ford? (O ringing your heads, head studs, praying to Ganesh, etc)
                  lulz, 6.4's don't have head gasket problems
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Unconfident users escape their shy realities in fantasy worlds such as this site. This site allows users to be rude, pompous and as much as they'd like to be. Once the e-web personality gets mixed with the shy, unconfident real-world, personality at meets and etc, you have what we have here.

Many of you guys wouldn't say half the shit you say on this site, face to face. But, behind a keyboard you can without consequences.

Not pointing the finger at anyone but some of YOU (initiate into the mysteries) should try to be as you are in person.

Respect and politeness go along way. One day gentleman, you might say something to the wrong guy and he finds you or shows up to a meet that you attend.
                    Only in Hollywood
                    Photobucket

Comment

I've been to my fair share of meets and no one, I mean NO one has ever been smart ass to me in person. Trust me, I'm by no means a bad ass but if I was spoken to how you guys e-thug some other members I couldn't be responsible for how I'd react.
                      Damn bro...Let the air out of your chest!
                      Photobucket

Comment

• What has anyone accomplished in this thread? It isn't funny or fulfilling to any extent. Just another blown out of proportion thread like most others...
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• So after the recent publication that mikec=fox466, I'm starting to draw a conclusion.

Perhaps mikec=fox466 is in fact crazy and his old neighbor granny lady was truly sane after all.

Coincidence? Come at me, bro!

(pleaz don't armbarr!1)

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            What has anyone accomplished in this thread? It isn't funny or fulfilling to any extent. Just another blown out of proportion thread like most others...

Welcome to site newb. Tits or gtfo.

Comment

• after wasting my time reading all this... i want to punch the op in the fukin face....
                              first class white trash

Comment

• Originally posted by forbes View Post
                                after wasting my time reading all this... i want to punch the op in the fukin face....
                                You can read????????

JK buddy
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X