Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
    If I had a dime for everytime I heard a joke about being arm barred I would own a new 5.0!
    So just because you keep walking into those jokes, we're supposed to let them go? Where's the fun in that?
    Originally posted by SEB View Post
    Regardless if I get arm Barred or submitted by some ground move in MMA or even Knocked out for that matter! Its not always about winning. But standing up for yourself & drawing that line. Any fighter who says they havent lost a fight is a lie! We all lose. Even in my case if its to some submisson.
    Yeah, but when your losses outnumber your wins, it might be time to take up a new hobby.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
      So just because you keep walking into those jokes, we're supposed to let them go? Where's the fun in that?Yeah, but when your losses outnumber your wins, it might be time to take up a new hobby.
      It's not a hobby, it's a LIFESTYLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        So just because you keep walking into those jokes, we're supposed to let them go? Where's the fun in that?Yeah, but when your losses outnumber your wins, it might be time to take up a new hobby.
        Fighting board members isnt a hobby. Hell I don't care to fight any of the members on this board. I would rather have friends then make enemys!
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Adam & Steve I presume is who you are referring too? I doubt they would talk shit to my face now. They already know my reply!
          Don't delude yourself bro. I didn't put up with your bullshit then, and I would have no, problem calling you on it again. To a certain extent, I agree with your ideals regarding the respect that another man should show another, or he should be prepared to defend his actions. The difference is that there is no middle ground with you. You only have two tricks up your sleeve; "I'm just a fun loving guy" and "I'm going to hit you because I can't have a discussion without getting angry and violent."

If you say something on the internet, through a friend, etc, then a man with any honor would own those comments if asked. Most people these days don't have honor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
            Don't delude yourself bro. I didn't put up with your bullshit then, and I would have no, problem calling you on it again. To a certain extent, I agree with your ideals regarding the respect that another man should show another, or he should be prepared to defend his actions. The difference is that there is no middle ground with you. You only have two tricks up your sleeve; "I'm just a fun loving guy" and "I'm going to hit you because I can't have a discussion without getting angry and violent."

If you say something on the internet, through a friend, etc, then a man with any honor would own those comments if asked. Most people these days don't have honor.
            My point Adam is we both know if we have words. Fists are gonna fly! But there is nothing wrong with it either. Nothing wrong with two guys settling their problems that way. Regardless of who wins. Both men know where the line is!
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

My point Adam is we both know if we have words. Fists are gonna fly! But there is nothing wrong with it either. Nothing wrong with two guys settling their problems that way. Regardless of who wins. Both men know where the line is!
              Did you two ever fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Did you two ever fight?
                Adam made him tap.

Comment

• Shit. I missed that!

Comment

Just re read your reply. I am working on the part of talking in anger with a person without throwing a punch! That part of me you knew back then has matured & relize you can argu without fighting. Its just taking time to learn it!
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Shit. I missed that!
                      Its on Youtube somewhere! Call me Tapdancer!
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• I could beat each and every one of you to death with a dictionary!

Comment

Its on Youtube somewhere! Call me Tapdancer!
                          I posted it for you.

I would post the Steve video also, but I'm afraid that would start another war between you guys that you can't win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Adam made him tap.

There were two other alterations where I smacked him around but he conveniently lost the video.

Comment

There were two other alterations where I smacked him around but he conveniently lost the video.
                              I wouldnt say you smacked anybody around. You might want watch that Video you just posted. Looks like you where the one getting smacked around before you bitched out & pulled a JKD rather then standing & trading like you said you would.

Also that night at the GTG if I remember right I busted eye wide open, Blood was running all down your shirt. You wanted to go to another area and fight when the parking lot seemed just fine to me!
                              GOD BLESS TEXAS
                              August Landscaping
                              214-779-7278
                              Seb's high class.
                              He'll mow your grass.
                              He'll kick your ass.
                              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Here is a tip for any of you looking to beat SEB!!!!! Take it to the ground.
                                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                                August Landscaping
                                214-779-7278
                                Seb's high class.
                                He'll mow your grass.
                                He'll kick your ass.
                                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                                X