Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    Well i was 100% sober so i may remember it a little differently than you do. You had been talking shit to him at that time because i remember Steve and I laughing about you shaking his hand and saying whats up, and we laughed about you not saying anything that you have typed here. As far as you "not running up to people", you do that in plenty of threads that you aren't initially involved in, so if you are the same online as in person, why wouldn't you?
    Geor introduced himself to me as Gpamp one time at a party. I guess I should have just started punching him in the face immediately because the internet is some serious god damned business.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Geor introduced himself to me as Gpamp one time at a party. I guess I should have just started punching him in the face immediately because the internet is some serious god damned business.
      I've been introducing myself as you for the last 10 years, and no one has wanted to fuck with me. EVER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        I don't wear a knee brace or beat my wife... so fuck you!
        Seb meets half of the requirements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Seb meets half of the requirements.
          Does he also wear daisy duke cut-offs?

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Does he also wear daisy duke cut-offs?

Stevo

Close enough?

Comment

• this guy has you all beat.

WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                I've been introducing myself as you for the last 10 years, and no one has wanted to fuck with me. EVER!
                No one buys that shit, I'm black.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

No one buys that shit, I'm black.
                  wait a minute.... I'm not black?

Comment

• I have been told im Black!

In BED!!!!
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Close enough?
                      LOL.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Close enough?
                        Shit I still wear my jeans with holes all in them! I have nice clothes too & wore them when I worked in a office and downtown when I worked in the JP Morgan Building at Fulbright & Jaworski, But if im working I prefer my worn out jeans or in that case sparring.
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• SEB, all you need to do is wear those jeans again and smear BBQ sauce all over your leg and Steve will go right for it then you got him. Game, set, match, right there.

Comment

SEB, all you need to do is wear those jeans again and smear BBQ sauce all over your leg and Steve will go right for it then you got him. Game, set, match, right there.
                            Tie some Chicken nuggets to all the strings hanging off of them & he can Bob for nuggets like Apples. Wait that sounds gay. Forget I said that! But rolling on the ground with guys as a Hobby is gay too. So he might feel right at home doing that.
                            GOD BLESS TEXAS
                            August Landscaping
                            214-779-7278
                            Seb's high class.
                            He'll mow your grass.
                            He'll kick your ass.
                            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              I hate to tell you this, but you are not going to force ANYONE to respect you, nor are not going to force ANYONE to not disrespect you.

Get used to it, get over it.

Stevo
                              Yeah you're right... How respectful and polite I am on here and in person members just want to disrespect me.

I'm not forcing anyone too, I'm just not going to tolerate someone being a badass behind a keyboard. I'll politely show up at the g2g that they attend and ask them to disrespect me in person. We'll see how many members will actually man up, then, whatever happens, happens. If they're man enough to go toe to toe then I'll eat my words about most of the keyboard tough guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                                Yeah you're right... How respectful and polite I am on here and in person members just want to disrespect me.

I'm not forcing anyone too, I'm just not going to tolerate someone being a badass behind a keyboard. I'll politely show up at the g2g that they attend and ask them to disrespect me in person. We'll see how many members will actually man up, then, whatever happens, happens. If they're man enough to go toe to toe then I'll eat my words about most of the keyboard tough guys.
                                So if we don't go to the gtg's can we disrespect you without consequence?
                                I have no reason to disrespect you, I just want confirmation that if I'm ever in the mood, I can do it safely while hiding behind my keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X