Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
    There is a nice Bar on the corner of Miller & Shiloh in garland I think would be great! Say 9oclock?
    Are you talking over by the Chevron? I don't remember any bars over there, but it's been several years. How about some where with good drink specials.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Are you talking over by the Chevron? I don't remember any bars over there, but it's been several years. How about some where with good drink specials.
      Skooters?
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Royal Rumble up in this vacation.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Skooters?
          How about Buffalo Wild Wings on Expressway?

Comment

• If your going to be in that area, just go to the Gold Club.

Comment

How about Buffalo Wild Wings on Expressway?
              Skooters has some good specials & a great place to drink! Im coming from Rockwall & thats on the other side of the world from there. Skooter is at least halfway & right off 635
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I'm way wittier in person. My sense humor doesn't translate well over the internet.
                They just don't understand it.

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                Well i was 100% sober so i may remember it a little differently than you do. You had been talking shit to him at that time because i remember Steve and I laughing about you shaking his hand and saying whats up, and we laughed about you not saying anything that you have typed here. As far as you "not running up to people", you do that in plenty of threads that you aren't initially involved in, so if you are the same online as in person, why wouldn't you?
                Well, magically the thread has been deleted of course, however Steve and I talked about that meeting publicly and had a laugh over the fact that I didn't have a clue who he was, but just indifferently shook his hand and said "Whats up?" I met Steve once, back in around 2003 at Pappas. While I may have a startlingly accurate memory, it doesn't extend to faces at ALL. Not to mention I've met hundreds upon hundreds of members on here once, for three minutes, and it isn't an unusual occurrence for someone to just up and say hi to me and I don't have the slightest idea who they are. Depending on my mood, I have two reactions, I either say hey, and look for some context clues or just go about my business elsewhere, or I ask "Who the fuck're you?!"

The night we met at Pappas it was nothing more than a "I'm so and so" so there wasn't anything there for me to tie it back to until Steve made several references to me meeting him at Jareds again. Of course now that I know it was him, I can recall exactly where I was in the house and everything about it, even despite being three sheets to the wind. I thought he would have been taller. What is he, like 5'6? I don't think his head was even up to my shoulders. Anyway...

This is a public forum with conversations taking place all over. I'm not sure how responding to a thread equates to "running up on someone" in normal life, as before a response is made on here, you've taken in the conversation and have formulated an opinion about the topic and the responses made so far. Running up and just yelling at someone that they're a fucking idiot in public for no reason does not fit into the parameters that have been previously established as conducting yourself in a manner consistent with both this forum and regular life. Sorry.

Comment

Skooters has some good specials & a great place to drink! Im coming from Rockwall & thats on the other side of the world from there. Skooter is at least halfway & right off 635
                  I'm sure it's awesome. But BWW on Expressway is usually as far as I'll go when I'm drinking.

Comment

There is a nice Bar on the corner of Miller & Shiloh in garland I think would be great! Say 9oclock?
                    Now I know you're lying. There's no nice bars in Garland!
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                      Yeah you're right... How respectful and polite I am on here and in person members just want to disrespect me.

I'm not forcing anyone too, I'm just not going to tolerate someone being a badass behind a keyboard. I'll politely show up at the g2g that they attend and ask them to disrespect me in person. We'll see how many members will actually man up, then, whatever happens, happens. If they're man enough to go toe to toe then I'll eat my words about most of the keyboard tough guys.
                      You're tolerating it right now by reading this forum and continuing to post. In fact, the rest of us are also tolerating you being a badass behind a keyboard, talking about how eager you are to confront someone over words. As I guess no one has yet disrespected you, I'm not sure what you're jumping up and down for, trying to draw attention to yourself.

Don't seek to earn disrespect, and chances are you won't have to worry about it. Expanding on that, worrying about anyone elses opinion unless you're just an out and out fuckstick is just as silly and childish as you claim the so called keyboard badasses are. Most of us are well aware of the people we are. Steve is the type of guy who needs to be shown who he is.

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                      I'd ask them to just repeat what they said to my face, that's all. This site has been polluted with smart ass cowards for all the years I've been here. This site needs an equilibrium brother.
                      And what happens when they do? You beat them up for their opinion? Do you think that will change their opinion, or somehow validate yours as being superior?

Comment

I'm sure it's awesome. But BWW on Expressway is usually as far as I'll go when I'm drinking.
                        I was joking about buying! But im game for Skooters cause its thats kind of Bar where you can let go & not worry about goody goody people. As you would say. Its that white trash kind of bar I like!!!!!

But BWW is way way far for me! Meet me in the middle at least. Hell I wont have any beer money left after I drive that far. Also already meeting some friends up there tonight to shoot pool
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Now I know you're lying. There's no nice bars in Garland!
                          Im trash, I wouldnt feel comfortable anywhere else:wink1:
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Im trash, I wouldnt feel comfortable anywhere else:wink1:
                            Well then... Let me introduce you to the Euless Yacht Club. It's quite classy.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think what you don't realize, is a lot of ppl here are friends. We hang out regularly, etc. We all talk shit to each other. Here, and in person. The only other people that get shit talked to them, are the ones that act like dumbasses. And most here, will tell you when you're acting like a dumbass, regardless if it's over the web, or in person. In my experience, anyways. Call it brutal honesty. And when I am acting like a dumbass, I expect my friends to call me on it. Not everything has to go to blows. If a friend told you to stop being a dumbass, are you going to kick his ass? Or take his advice and thank him?

Which brings me back to my original post where I said it sounded like he hadn't been to very many GTGs. He'd be jumping up and down on our chests inside ten minutes if he came and hung out at The Back 9 on a Thursday night!

Comment

Well then... Let me introduce you to the Euless Yacht Club. It's quite classy.
                                I prefer Southern Junction Its super Classy & 4 miles from my place.
                                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                                August Landscaping
                                214-779-7278
                                Seb's high class.
                                He'll mow your grass.
                                He'll kick your ass.
                                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                                X