• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    What the fuck do you know?
    He knows who YOU are...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      You don't know Eric, he'll say anything he posts.

What bothers you and Steve and the rest of the peanut gallery is that he isn't going to put on a pair of gloves and duke it out so you can feel better about yourselves. Like someone said earlier, no one's opinion is going to change, no one is going to magically respect anyone after a fight. Don't believe me, just look at what has resulted from the fights between members that have already taken place, absolutely nothing has changed, we just have some cool video.

Fact of the matter is that this site is a bunch of jerk offs talking shit. If someone's ego is so fragile that they can't take that sort of nonsense then they need to go somewhere else. They probably need to seek therapy too. This site isn't going to change, you could have a fight between members every day until doomsday and this site would not change.
      Fuck you!!
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Fuck you!!
        Hey I'm sticking up for your travel wife, asshole....
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          What the fuck do you know?

Great post!
          I know I got a .700 ERA on SS Junk.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            i think what isnt being recognized here is the fact that if you act like an asshole, many' myself included will call you an asshole. I would expect the same from you. should i happen to see you the next week and you arent being an asshole i wouldnt call you an asshole. i hope you dont think i would have this festering hatred bubbling up inside my soul for weeks or months because you are an asshole on the internet. dude, most of us got real life to worry about. maybe i am getting old. if your claim to fame is gonna be ridding a website of shit talkers, maybe you should aim a little higher bro. there is a lot more out there. yeah, im getting old.

god bless.
            im quoting myself because i really out did myself with that post. and yes, i will kill anyone who thinks otherwise. you disrespectful, pussy, motherfuckers!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

im quoting myself because i really out did myself with that post. and yes, i will kill anyone who thinks otherwise. you disrespectful, pussy, motherfuckers!

god bless.
              Only an asshole would quote himself. No disrespect intended, asshole.

God Bless

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                This shit happens all the time - I spend all day on the road and you guys add several pages of bullshit that I'm not going to read.

Has anyone been punched in the mouth yet?
                This man understands this site. He comes here expecting a pile of shit and he gets it.

Comment

Hey I'm sticking up for your travel wife, asshole....
                  lmfao!
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    lmfao!
                    Fuck you too!!
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

god bless.

I'll pour salt all over your Adidis while wiping my ass with your Wigger Union 101 card you bald and beautiful son of a bitch.

Comment

I know I got a .700 ERA on SS Junk.
                        It would have been better if you hadn't stopped swinging when he went down.

Comment

Only an asshole would quote himself. No disrespect intended, asshole.

God Bless
                          you motherfucker!! i'll be dropping Jr off at St. Anns in the morning if you wanna try to say that in my face!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I'll pour salt all over your Adidis while wiping my ass with your Wigger Union 101 card you bald and beautiful son of a bitch.
                            yeah, but you will do it quietly! because I KNOW you wont call me an asshole if i happen to act like an asshole. only a madman would attempt such tomfoolery. disrespectful bitch!

god bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I was thinking this thread was about to die, but I guess it's now going to go about 15 pages...
                              11 more posts bitches!

YEAH!

<---Asshole

Comment

you motherfucker!! i'll be dropping Jr off at St. Anns in the morning if you wanna try to say that in my face!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
                                St. Ann? Is the the patron saint of pussies?

RAAAAWWWRRR I'll kill you all

God Bless

Comment

Working...
                                X