Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    Mikes neighbor lady who was in her 80s that mike said had the freemasons coming after him and fucking up his life, and had cameras aimed at his house

here is the thread.
    http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/show...ght=freemasons
    after reading that, I say the neighbor did it

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      Steve is an action/reaction personality, this doesn't fit him at all

Now a Talisman or myself, I could see either of us plotting some sort of malicious scheme like this. But both of us lack the follow through.

If someone really pulled something like this off, you're looking for a sideliner with a lot of time on their hands, who thrives on people's misery...

I watch a lot of NCIS!
      Numb3rs > Criminal Minds > NCIS
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        you know how I know you're a nerd?

Comment

you know how I know you're a nerd?
          It isn't just because of that one post.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            Castle > NCIS > Numb3rs

I know nothing aboot the show Criminal Minds

Comment

Steve is an action/reaction personality, this doesn't fit him at all

Now a Talisman or myself, I could see either of us plotting some sort of malicious scheme like this. But both of us lack the follow through.

If someone really pulled something like this off, you're looking for a sideliner with a lot of time on their hands, who thrives on people's misery...

I watch a lot of NCIS!
              Nah, I like everything I do to be completely visible. That's why I was never a fan of tags. I want someone to know when I've just finished pissing in their gas tank.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Nah, I like everything I do to be completely visible. That's why I was never a fan of tags. I want someone to know when I've just finished pissing in their gas tank.
                we can tell, its usually because your tall ass is squatting on the trunk.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  we can tell, its usually because your tall ass is squatting on the trunk.

god bless.
                  He learned that from Forensix.

Comment

after reading that, I say the neighbor did it
                    I agree, that crazy bitch had it out for him and somehow even made it over to Canada. If she found canada then she can find DFMustangs as well. I know most people on here would never do that, like someone mentioned, its someone with a lot of time on their hands like a 80 year old retired person with a vengeance. Pro already said said Steve is out of town with his family, so I know its not him.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                      He learned that from Forensix.
                      When she used to squat on his junk as they made sweet love reverse cowgirl so he could take in all that there was to behold of her enormous backside and braille like buttocks?

Comment

When she used to squat on his junk as they made sweet love reverse cowgirl so he could take in all that there was to behold of her enormous backside and braille like buttocks?
                        Reverse Jabba?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          Reverse Jabba?
                          That's a pretty fucked up thing to say about Jabba the Hutt!

Comment

haha

Comment

I was going to drive down to Austin and punch you in the throat for this comment, but then,

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                              You made me laugh really hard with this one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                                you dont remember the freemasons ordeal posted in Canada?
                                My God but I was glad when she finally moved. It took less than two weeks for her to have her new neighbor doing everything that I had been doing for all those years, per her long time friend who now lives down the street. Kinda funny that after she moved from here, same shit happened with all new people.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                I am not throwing out a conspiracy. I am saying if Mike was let go for other reasons, then came on here saying it was because of this thread, then it would prove Steves point about Mike being paranoid.

I am not saying any of that is right though. Just an observation. But as Tali pointed out, Mike did say this thread was mentioned in his meeting with his manager.

I did say it could have been coincidence. Do I need to quote myself or can you go back and reread that part?

Just got off the phone with Adam after about a 20 minute conversation. He's a really smart guy, so let's see what his take is. He's a good person and knows that, even though I have armbarred his ass, he can tell it as he perceived it...
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X