Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
    My God but I was glad when she finally moved. It took less than two weeks for her to have her new neighbor doing everything that I had been doing for all those years, per her long time friend who now lives down the street. Kinda funny that after she moved from here, same shit happened with all new people.
    is that old bitch still alive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      is that old bitch still alive?

No clue bro. I drove by her new place once about four years ago and she was getting mail, other than that, no idea. Don't even want to know, though I would like to take a dump on her grave if she has kicked off...
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I did say it could have been coincidence. Do I need to quote myself or can you go back and reread that part?
        so far you have said

Yea, I just lost my job. One of the comments had to do with this thread.
        then
        It could have been totally innocent
        and then
        it could have been coincidence

so which is it? Just wondering because you came in here guns a blazing quick to throw someone under the bus, and now it seems that you're backing off of that a bit when called out.

Comment

No clue bro. I drove by her new place once about four years ago and she was getting mail, other than that, no idea. Don't even want to know, though I would like to take a dump on her grave if she has kicked off...
          Why would you drive by her new place? id stay as far away from that drama as possible!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
            Why would you drive by her new place? id stay as far away from that drama as possible!
            Pleasant Valley is a main road shortcut from Rowlett to Wylie. I was coming from Rowlett to Wylie that day...

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
            so far you have said

then
            It could have been totally innocent
            and then
            it could have been coincidence

so which is it? Just wondering because you came in here guns a blazing quick to throw someone under the bus, and now it seems that you're backing off of that a bit when called out.

And it looks like you're wanting to stir the pot. I'm pretty much defeated right now and not going to play the game.

Sucks when I didn't start this shit. Didn't ask for it. Steve started it, and now his admitted best friend is firing it back up. Just leave me the fuck alone, please? I've already lost my liveliehood, what now?
            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Mikec...do you ever get on this site at work, or know anyone else on here that you work with?

Comment

Pleasant Valley is a main road shortcut from Rowlett to Wylie. I was coming from Rowlett to Wylie that day...
                But how/why would you even find out where she moved to?

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                And it looks like you're wanting to stir the pot. I'm pretty much defeated right now and not going to play the game.
                Seriously? LMAO you're the one who came in here calling steve out in your first post blaming him for losing your job. Now that you're catching a little heat and getting called out on potential bulll shit you're saying i'm stirring the pot, and getting defensive? Thats rich...what did you call it the other day....crawfishing?

Sucks when I didn't start this shit. Didn't ask for it. Steve started it, and now his admitted best friend is firing it back up. Just leave me the fuck alone, please? I've already lost my liveliehood, what now?
                Again, you're the one who's trying to throw someone under the bus for you losing your job. I didnt fire shit up, you did. you're right he is a friend of mine (i said good friend not best friend), and i will stick up for him when he cant get on here and do it for himself. Fuck me for being a good friend right?

Comment

So now I'm wondering which one of you class acts forwarded all this BS to my now former employers?

Steve, I thought before you were a POS, now that is cemented.

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  But how/why would you even find out where she moved to?

Seriously? LMAO you're the one who came in here calling steve out in your first post blaming him for losing your job. Now that you're catching a little heat and getting called out on potential bulll shit you're saying i'm stirring the pot, and getting defensive? Thats rich...what did you call it the other day....crawfishing?

Again, you're the one who's trying to throw someone under the bus for you losing your job. I didnt fire shit up, you did. you're right he is a friend of mine (i said good friend not best friend), and i will stick up for him when he cant get on here and do it for himself. Fuck me for being a good friend right?
                  My original post on this simply said he's a piece of shit. No where does it say that he did it, so you are way off base. Do I think it would not have happened if he had not needlessly started this mess? Yes. And no, it doesn't make you a bad friend. Maybe a friend that is picking a fight that doesn't need to be picked, but not a bad friend by any means. So by all means, please continue pouring salt into my wounds.

As for where she lived, I was driving down a road, looked over, and saw her getting mail out of a box. That makes me a stalker in your book? Seems innocent enough to me.
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

My original post on this simply said he's a piece of shit. No where does it say that he did it, so you are way off base. Do I think it would not have happened if he had not needlessly started this mess? Yes. And no, it doesn't make you a bad friend. Maybe a friend that is picking a fight that doesn't need to be picked, but not a bad friend by any means. So by all means, please continue pouring salt into my wounds.

As for where she lived, I was driving down a road, looked over, and saw her getting mail out of a box. That makes me a stalker in your book? Seems innocent enough to me.
                    I really think you need to reread your post. It absolutely implies Steve is responsible.

So now I'm wondering which one of you class acts forwarded all this BS to my now former employers?

Steve, I thought before you were a POS, now that is cemented.

Comment

• Goin off the rails on a crazy train!

Comment

Oh please cut out the woe is me thing.....i know that's your modus operandi, but you aren't a guiltless party in this whole ordeal. You threw several cans of gas into the fire also with several posts you made, and by saying that you "thought Steve was a piece of shit before but this cemented" it implied involvement on his part of you losing your job. I mean it was in the first post you made about losing your job....

I'm not picking a fight, i just smell bullshit. Like i said in the PM i sent I'm sorry you lost your job, that's fucked up. My offer to to let you know of any openings i heard of still stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          I really think you need to reread your post. It absolutely implies Steve is responsible.
                          You understand that single post was over a week ago, right, and it is mentioned that the Pm was from weeks back?

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            You understand that single post was over a week ago, right, and it is mentioned that the Pm was from weeks back?

Stevo
                            That is post 877, from 2 hours ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                              Learn to read hillbilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Orrrr: This post might explain something!?!?

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...&postcount=197
                                ???

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X