No announcement yet.

Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the talk of man-sex, Aaron should be able to keep the thread alive all weekend!

Comment

• Mike - sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Steve is a lot of things, but even I must admit I don't think this was him. That said, we'll never find out who it was that did this. It's not surprising though, and this isn't the first board member something like this has happened to.

Tim and his ex wife were trying to get a cake business of the ground, working from their house. Some ass hurt cake maker was jealous of their talent, and reported them to the health Dept, thus killing their dream.

ScottEvil, the good guy he is, was doing some sidework to help some boar members out, and some ass hurt plumber reported him to the state licensing board (or something like that), and nearly cost him his job.

Bunch of miserable, pathetic, losers on this board.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Mike - sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Steve is a lot of things, but even I must admit I don't think this was him. That said, we'll never find out who it was that did this. It's not surprising though, and this isn't the first board member something like this has happened to.

Tim and his ex wife were trying to get a cake business of the ground, working from their house. Some ass hurt cake maker was jealous of their talent, and reported them to the health Dept, thus killing their dream.

ScottEvil, the good guy he is, was doing some sidework to help some boar members out, and some ass hurt plumber reported him to the state licensing board (or something like that), and nearly cost him his job.

Bunch of miserable, pathetic, losers on this board.
        And don't forget Pattymelt was delivering pizzas by day, and CPA'ing at night, then someone turned him in for not being a CPA.

oh wait

Comment

• I guess my post means I'll be getting fired on Monday. Oh well.

Comment

• Damn, someone busted Scott for helping people out? thats fucked up, he's a cool mofo.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              Damn, someone busted Scott for helping people out? thats fucked up, he's a cool mofo.
              Apparently he was "taking money out of their pocket", on jobs that they probably were never going to get in the first place. I dont know him well, but what I do know, he's a hell of a guy.

Comment

Apparently he was "taking money out of their pocket", on jobs that they probably were never going to get in the first place. I dont know him well, but what I do know, he's a hell of a guy.

Sort of like Maverick blowing up on DJ after DJ let out the mystical secret about how to do a 5 lug conversion that only Maverick previously knew.

Comment

I guess my post means I'll be getting fired on Monday. Oh well.
                  Someone's gotta stuff something into peoples mouths, I think you'll be ok.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Someone sure has gotten quiet....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                      Someone sure has gotten quiet....
                      I'm sure he's got other important shit to do, like tend to the wife, kids, house, etc. For someone who is "just sticking up for a friend", you ire are pushing hard.

Comment

I'm sure he's got other important shit to do, like tend to the wife, kids, house, etc. For someone who is "just sticking up for a friend", you ire are pushing hard.
                        He was sure quick to come in here talking shit before a few called him out. Just giving him shit like people gave Steve shit for not posting in here. Where were you to call people out on it then?

Comment

He was sure quick to come in here talking shit before a few called him out. Just giving him shit like people gave Steve shit for not posting in here. Where were you to call people out on it then?
                          I stayed out of this thread for a good while. I'm not necessarily calling you out on it. I just don't see the need to kick a guy while he is down. Beyond that, people have more to do than sit on here all night long.

Lulz @ me, because I've been on most of the evening. It's a lazy night at my house.

Comment

I stayed out of this thread for a good while. I'm not necessarily calling you out on it. I just don't see the need to kick a guy while he is down. Beyond that, people have more to do than sit on here all night long.

Lulz @ me, because I've been on most of the evening. It's a lazy night at my house.
                            Quit crawfishing you pussy, i know you were talking about me!!!11!!

Anything going on tonight? Fri gtg in plano is the only thing i know of....

Comment

Quit crawfishing you pussy, i know you were talking about me!!!11!!

Anything going on tonight? Fri gtg in plano is the only thing i know of....
                              Lots of stuff, but since I'm a "drunk", my typical night involves getting smashed and chasing whores at bars. Not very fun for you, since you don't really drink, and apparently have a girlfriend with huge tits.

Comment

Lots of stuff, but since I'm a "drunk", my typical night involves getting smashed and chasing whores at bars. Not very fun for you, since you don't really drink, and apparently have a girlfriend with huge tits.
                                Yup, that pretty sums it up. Luscious tits.

Comment

Working...
                                X