Should've curb stomped him.
      Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
        Should've curb stomped him.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
          That's one of my favorite scenes in the movie, lol. Then he gets on his knees in the street with a smile and a swastika..ROFL
          Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

This actually took place at the air machine and not the gas pump. Mostly the whole thing was a misunderstanding that he grossly over reacted to.

The gas station had the air machine in the front of the store where others park to go inside the store. I was coming up to the parking spot for the machine straight on and he was pulling up sideways to it. He slowed and then drove past the machine parking spot. Not sure of what he was doing, I decided to pull into the parking spot NEXT to the parking spot for the air machine. I saw him start backing in next to me, so I was going to sit in my car with the ac on until my turn. Keep in mind he has the entire parking spot next to me, full front & side access to the machine, and I am sitting in my car waiting in a regular parking spot. He comes up to my window and starts running his mouth. I didn't know what the problem was so I get out and he gets aggressive and verbally abusive even after I told him to calm down.

I had my pistol concealed and know that I will only use it if I'm in fear of my life and/or he pulls a weapon. Neither of which was the situation in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Uber Toten Schlager View Post
              This actually took place at the air machine and not the gas pump. Mostly the whole thing was a misunderstanding that he grossly over reacted to.

The gas station had the air machine in the front of the store where others park to go inside the store. I was coming up to the parking spot for the machine straight on and he was pulling up sideways to it. He slowed and then drove past the machine parking spot. Not sure of what he was doing, I decided to pull into the parking spot NEXT to the parking spot for the air machine. I saw him start backing in next to me, so I was going to sit in my car with the ac on until my turn. Keep in mind he has the entire parking spot next to me, full front & side access to the machine, and I am sitting in my car waiting in a regular parking spot. He comes up to my window and starts running his mouth. I didn't know what the problem was so I get out and he gets aggressive and verbally abusive even after I told him to calm down.

I had my pistol concealed and know that I will only use it if I'm in fear of my life and/or he pulls a weapon. Neither of which was the situation in this case.
              Well I for one am glad we got to hear more about this story it offers some much needed closure, I could barely sleep last night thinking about this!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Uber Toten Schlager View Post
                You really feared for your life? Really? Your CHL shouldn't even be mentioned in this equation. Every time I read these horse shit stories it's a sign that CHL programs should require a personality inventory. Someone mouths off and you are pondering pulling your weapon. Fucking idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  You really feared for your life? Really? Your CHL shouldn't even be mentioned in this equation. Every time I read these horse shit stories it's a sign that CHL programs should require a personality inventory.
                  Hell yes. I agree with you on that! There are some serious nutcases who have guns around here. lol.

Comment

You really feared for your life? Really? Your CHL shouldn't even be mentioned in this equation. Every time I read these horse shit stories it's a sign that CHL programs should require a personality inventory. Someone mouths off and you are pondering pulling your weapon. Fucking idiot.
                    Fuck you and your whore mother for trying to take away yet another right.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      I could check that but I don't really give a shit at the moment. If he wants to talk some shit I might take the time, but if it's a troll this comment will most likely prevent that from occurring.
                      You seem like an ignorant fuck like the guy at the gas station. Go on about your way over-estimating your worth in this life. Are your computer skills as good as your mouths? Doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Fuck you and your whore mother for trying to take away yet another right.
                        I could be wrong, but I don't think he's trying to take away anyone's rights persay, but rather say that just because someone has the right to own or carry a gun, it doesn't give them the right to shoot a person over an obvious trivial situation. If someone had the right to shoot another for talking shit to them, DFWM would look like the O.K Corral everyday. lol.

Comment

I believe people in general are idiots, I pulled into the Rudys in Allen to get lunch last week. There is a sign that directs people to go around the building to get in line, I couldn't see but there was a lady trying to cut in the line coming from the north entrance right in front of the sign telling patrons to go around, she thought she was going to muscle her way in, I waved that dizzy bitch around, she told me she was next, I told her again to go around I wasn't moving im in the correct line, she told me to to hell and then took her ass around to the end of the line.

Never once did it cross my mind to pull my weapon or even a fight. People get in cars and forget their manners, you wouldn't try and cut in front of someone at a line inside at Luby's.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

A drive with Henry could be scary. All these stories about girls getting out of cars and women wanting to push through makes me think he runs into this shit on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              I could be wrong, but I don't think he's trying to take away anyone's rights persay, but rather say that just because someone has the right to own or carry a gun, it doesn't give them the right to shoot a person over an obvious trivial situation. If someone had the right to shoot another for talking shit to them, DFWM would look like the O.K Corral everyday. lol.

I get that, and agree with it. But the quote below states otherwise.

Every time I read these horse shit stories it's a sign that CHL programs should require a personality inventory.

Americans have a Constitutional RIGHT to own firearms. Personality tests/inventories as a requirement infringes upon that right.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                I believe people in general are idiots, I pulled into the Rudys in Allen to get lunch last week. There is a sign that directs people to go around the building to get in line, I couldn't see but there was a lady trying to cut in the line coming from the north entrance right in front of the sign telling patrons to go around, she thought she was going to muscle her way in, I waved that dizzy bitch around, she told me she was next, I told her again to go around I wasn't moving im in the correct line, she told me to to hell and then took her ass around to the end of the line.

Never once did it cross my mind to pull my weapon or even a fight. People get in cars and forget their manners, you wouldn't try and cut in front of someone at a line inside at Luby's.
                                Well done, that makes you a responsible and deserving gun owner. I wish all people had your mentality in regards to owning a firearm.

Comment

Working...
                                X