Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
    I spoke with him and told him that I didn't think it was him. Not that I know for a fact it wasnt.

Right now, I'm really disappointed at what this board has degenerated to. I didn't ask for this shit, did nothing to provoke it, yet it is what it is. Working on starting my own roofing company right now so I doubt I'll be spending much time around here.

You guys have fun tearing people to shreds...
    Well, when you wade into the mud, expect to get muddy.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I spoke with him and told him that I didn't think it was him. Not that I know for a fact it wasnt.

Right now, I'm really disappointed at what this board has degenerated to. I didn't ask for this shit, did nothing to provoke it, yet it is what it is. Working on starting my own roofing company right now so I doubt I'll be spending much time around here.

I really dont understand why this is the people of this forums fault. Are you still saying someone on here sent this thread to your ex employer?

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I really dont understand why this is the people of this forums fault. Are you still saying someone on here sent this thread to your ex employer?
          People always need something to blame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            People always need something to blame.
            That is the way it is coming off as. I am not saying he is doing that, but it sure feels that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              That is the way it is coming off as. I am not saying he is doing that, but it sure feels that way.
              you aren't playing the dfwmustangs way. either you call him out or you sideline back him up, none of this wishy washy BS round hurr!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                you aren't playing the dfwmustangs way. either you call him out or you sideline back him up, none of this wishy washy BS round hurr!
                I heard he has guns and shit. I am staying on the fence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                  And she's gorgeous, too! Tiffany Amber Theisen with bigger melons. How she has stayed with you this long is beyond me.
                  LOL! Strong pimp hand i guess!!!

Comment

You're quick to talk shit to someone and call them a piece of shit, but when you take a little heat, you start crying....Grow some balls.

Good luck on the roofing company BTW (i'm being 100% serious)

Comment

MikeC, Sorry about your job. Good luck with the roofing thing. I've read this enterly too ling thread and I still don't see what the hell you said that would cause you to get fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        MikeC, Sorry about your job. Good luck with the roofing thing. I've read this enterly too ling thread and I still don't see what the hell you said that would cause you to get fired.
                        This thread isn't the reason he got fired, id bet money on it.

Comment

Granted, what happened was nothing less than a pile of bullshit, but you totally fumbled with the way you are handling it.

Comment

• wherever mikec goes there is drama, it is a constant of the universe.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              wherever mikec goes there is drama, it is a constant of the universe.
                              And we once again drove him away from this site.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                wherever mikec goes there is drama, it is a constant of the universe.
                                I have no idea about his past or tendencies.

I will say though, if his name was Mike D, he would get respect, cash and jewelry is what he could expect.

Comment

Working...
                                X