Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uber Toten Schlager View Post
    You seem like an ignorant fuck like the guy at the gas station. Go on about your way over-estimating your worth in this life. Are your computer skills as good as your mouths? Doubt it.
    Sounds to me like you got beat up and made fun of in school and now you carry this raging inferiority complex where you feel the necessity to talk shit to anyone on the internet. But in real life, as you've demonstrated, you're a douchebag as long as you feel secure, but the moment shit gets real you bitch up and make posts in the internet.

And from what I'm understanding, what you're saying is you saw a guy pulling up to the air pump, and you took the spot closest to it and then expected him to park on the other side of your car to air his tires up. Am I right? Keeping in mind that I know you're a shit talking troll, I can expect most of this story is a lie. So I would presume quite realistically you initiated this.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      A drive with Henry could be scary. All this stories about girls getting out of cars and women wanting to push through makes me think he runs into this shit on a daily basis.
      "It's because the ladies love me Larry, do you hear me Larry, they love me!"

I really don't know whats going on and all of this shit has been happening in Allen. Two of the girls happened to be young, like real young. It's probably the Cockasaurusmex, they cae sense it...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        but the moment shit gets real you bitch up and make posts in the internet.
        lulz

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          you wouldn't try and cut in front of someone at a line inside at Luby's.
          Bullshit! I took the kids to Pizza Inn one night, and Kenny was at the bev station filling up his drink. Two grotesquely obese hispanic women walked up, and pushed him out of the way, because they were too important to wait 30 seconds.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          A drive with Henry could be scary. All this stories about girls getting out of cars and women wanting to push through makes me think he runs into this shit on a daily basis.
          There seems to be a common denominator

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Well done, that makes you a responsible and deserving gun owner. I wish all people had your mentality in regards to owning a firearm.

Just like with fighting, people that pound their chest and scream about their guns, either don't have any, or are too scared to use them, and hope the verbal threat diffuses the situation. It's the quiet ones you should worry about. I mean, if your house gets broken in to, and you are wielding a pistol, are you going to warn the SMF that you're about to put a hole in his ass? I'm damn sure not, that gives them a chance to react.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'd shout "LEEEEEERRRRROOOOYYYY GENNNNKKKKIIINNNNSSSSSS!!!!!!!" as loud as I could and beat up the person standing next to him! Then he would think twice about fucking with me!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Americans have a Constitutional RIGHT to own firearms. Personality tests/inventories as a requirement infringes upon that right.
              Well, that is true. My question to you is though, is what with all of the public shooting sprees in the last 30 years, don't you see a reason to revise that right to insure weapons are making it into the hands of responsible citizens of sound mind? That right was written 224 years ago when society was much different and they weren't worried about a civil society going on public shooting sprees on unarmed public. I'm all for people owning firearms who are responsible and of sound mind but people with proven backgrounds with felonies and unstable emotional states should not be allowed to own a firearm for any reason.

Comment

Well, that is true. My question to you is though, is what with all of the public shooting sprees in the last 30 years, don't you see a reason to revise that right to insure weapons are making it into the hands of responsible citizens of sound mind? That right was written 224 years ago when society was much different and they weren't worried about a civil society going on public shooting sprees on unarmed public. I'm all for people owning firearms who are responsible and of sound mind but people with proven backgrounds with felonies and unstable emotional states should not be allowed to own a firearm for any reason.
                arm the public, and its not as big of a problem.

Comment

you have never filled out a 4473 huh.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    I'd shout "LEEEEEERRRRROOOOYYYY GENNNNKKKKIIINNNNSSSSSS!!!!!!!" as loud as I could and beat up the person standing next to him! Then he would think twice about fucking with me!
                    lol

Crazy stuff.

Although, I think in these situations a CHL holder should be real aware that they are carrying. I would hope that I'd just move my car or something.

If that were to boil down to a brawl - do the cops hold anything extra against the CHL dude? Either way, I think I'd probably be paranoid he'd escalate with a knife or something and then it's all downhill after that. No good is going to come of it. Either getting stabbed to death, shooting someone or getting shot with your own gun being that close. Best just to back down and let things ride.

Seems similar to getting all pissed off over someone taking a parking spot 30' closer to some store.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      you have never filled out a 4473 huh.

god bless.
                      Apparently not since I'm not aware of what that is.

Comment

• And my computer skills are almost certainly superior to yours uber knoben schlober.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          People with felonies aren't allowed to own firearms as it is.

I see your point, but there were lunatics all over the place when this country was settled, too. It's not like they didn't have crazy people to contend with back then, like they just started popping up in recent years. Yes, they are more prevalent now, but our population as a whole has multiplied, so of course the lunatics have too.

I firmly believe that much like the drug war, gun regulation is a failure. You think gangbangers care about gun regulation? Nope. They shouldn't have them anyways, but there will always be a black market. You think OG Eastside is going to make Lil Pookie take an evaluation before he sells him a .38 with the numbers ground off? Notgonnahappen.

Gun regulation is one of those hot topics that gives the pussified Americans a warm fuzzy feeling, like the DEA, Homeland Security, etc. It's all a bunch of fear based horseshit. All gun regulation does is cost the responsible, LEGAL gun owners more money, time, and hassle. Keep in mind that this is a Constitutional right.... Criminals don't give a fuck. Wackos don't give a fuck.

Let me ask you this. Do you think Homeland Security has made this country more safe? What about the DEA?

Comment

Will the criminals follow the same rules? No.

I used to think like you when I was fresh out of the Army. However, the reality is the world is full of guns of one kind or another. Anyone who wants one, is going to get one in some form or fashion.

If you take guns out - they'll just go to plan B which is probably explosives or burning places down and all that. Knifes...whatever.

If you start qualifying people who can "have" guns (which they do to an extent already - to what level I'm not sure since I have no criminal background), you're just de-arming the general public. Which as a whole is a bad thing to do.

lol, I'd like to see gun safety/etc classes taught in HS as a requirement for graduation. Mind you, this is the older version of me thinking this way.

I've never really seen any statistics that prove that "gun control" works. With that in mind, what's the point if it does not work?
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Do not start with the "224 years ago" mentality. The idea for that law is still sound today. It's to prevent our government from becoming tyrannical against it's people. To justly place fear into the hearts of every politician with aspirations of oppressing this society. And as mentioned before, if you have a felony you never own a firearm, and you get prison if they find you with one, or even near one.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                if you have a felony you never own a firearm, and you get prison if they find you with one, or even near one.
                                I don't believe this to be entirely, 100% true in every case. I have read that given the correct circumstances, there is a loophole. Though, you know far more about gun laws than I do.

Comment

Working...
                                X