Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    A long ass way. I soaked 4 young black dudes in a crown vic on Forest Ln in 88' who pulled up next to me and flashed a gun while I was pumping gas into my bike. They had been trying to run me over 10 minutes earlier. Fast forward to 2006 and a very large black DPD Corporal walked up to me in the post office after following me from a 7/11 and asked me if I recognized him; I did not. He was one of the guys who got soaked and he told me that it saved his life by scaring him straight.
    Wow, cool story. I bet those guys all of a sudden found religion when covered in gasoline.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      It's like dumbfucks chicken pecking away on a cell phone while driving and fully believe they are good drivers. Those dumbfucks who think it's an option to pull a firearm over verbal abuse should have their CHL revoked. Period. Cry some more.
      I don't know of anyone with a CHL who would pull their firearm over verbal abuse. Some might talk shit about doing so, but all they are is internet wannabe badasses.

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      That's what I heard. Then he packed up his shit and left. I wish someone else would have done that..
      "That's what I heard"......the typical opening line of one who hasn't a clue of what they are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Special Steve,

Are you just upset because I never responded to your mental patient PM of you talking shit about your on again/off again relationship with Mike?

LMFAO! That shit does not surprise me one bit dude. Steve is without a doubt one of the most manipulative people on this website.
        A judgemental drama queen. To the fucking core.

And yes Steve. I'll make the meet and tell you this to your face. I have the balls to say shit to your face and not behind your back, which is your style, and how you've rolled since I met you.
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Wow...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Entertainment begins, LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
              LMFAO! That shit does not surprise me one bit dude. Steve is without a doubt one of the most manipulative people on this website.
              A judgemental drama queen. To the fucking core.

And yes Steve. I'll make the meet and tell you this to your face. I have the balls to say shit to your face and not behind your back, which is your style, and how you've rolled since I met you.
              Originally posted by Steve
              Hey -

I'm not sure if you seriously have a an issue with me or not board nonsense and all. I know you constantly love talking shit to me for some reason of your own, it's a legit beef or just board entertainment or whatever.

But the MikeC thing has serious offline stuff to it. I worked with Mike and I tried to train him abit too, in the process I got to know him. The guy has some serious unstablity issues and probably shouldn't be provoked so much. He's a really unhappy guy and prone for serious mood swings and actions.

I feel bad for the guy but for some odd reason he lashes out at me. We get along fine, something happens and out of the blue he starts in again. I don't know if he's bi-polar or what. Or maybe pissed at me I didn't come to his defense when the whole board turned on him when he got booted from the mod staff which he is STILL butthurt over which is why he has "FYK" (Fuck you Kyle) over that. He swore he wouldn't come back here, but he did because this is the only place he can take out his frustrations on people.

Anyways, a little backstory for you. I've got no serious beef with you bro.

-steve.
              Right on, bro.

Comment

• Is guess Friday drama is here early this week...
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Gettin' real in the dfwmustangs parking lot! Lolz at Steve talking about other people having mood swings.

Comment

• I guess Private Messages are not really private after all...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        Sounds to me like you got beat up and made fun of in school and now you carry this raging inferiority complex where you feel the necessity to talk shit to anyone on the internet. But in real life, as you've demonstrated, you're a douchebag as long as you feel secure, but the moment shit gets real you bitch up and make posts in the internet.

And from what I'm understanding, what you're saying is you saw a guy pulling up to the air pump, and you took the spot closest to it and then expected him to park on the other side of your car to air his tires up. Am I right? Keeping in mind that I know you're a shit talking troll, I can expect most of this story is a lie. So I would presume quite realistically you initiated this.
                        Nope. The guy got pissy for no real reason. I tend to avoid confrontation in public but confrontation presented itself to me anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uber Toten Schlager View Post
                          Nope. The guy got pissy for no real reason. I tend to avoid confrontation in public but confrontation presented itself to me anyways.
                          So why didn't you fucking kill him?

Comment

Your mom
                            Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                              Your mom
                              I think what Vadertt meant to say was " Your Mom presented herself to me anyways!"
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• lol
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X