• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vague? no. TMI? yes

Um...post is gone...
    Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      LOL I'm just saying that you aren't that guy that will talk shit to people like you do on here. If you want to keep pretending you are, that's cool.
      He does want to pretend that he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        So tell me how misunderstood he is, sending PMs to me begging me not to escalate things with Mike while simultaneously doing the opposite? Or is the last year of him saying one thing while doing another not enough to form an opinion about it?
        Is me posting on here for the last 5 years, not long enough to form an opinion about you to know that you wont say something to someones face that you post here?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
          Vague? no. TMI? yes

Um...post is gone...
          Huh?

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
          He does want to pretend that he is.
          No doubt.

Comment

Is me posting on here for the last 5 years, not long enough to form an opinion about you to know that you wont say something to someones face that you post here?

Apparently.

Comment

Huh?

someone posted something about vague and then deleted.
              Photobucket

Comment

• you mean post # 658?

Comment

you mean post # 658?
                  Maybe 659.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• This shit happens all the time - I spend all day on the road and you guys add several pages of bullshit that I'm not going to read.

Has anyone been punched in the mouth yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      This shit happens all the time - I spend all day on the road and you guys add several pages of bullshit that I'm not going to read.

Has anyone been punched in the mouth yet?

I got some indigestion, but it passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        This shit happens all the time - I spend all day on the road and you guys add several pages of bullshit that I'm not going to read.
                        It's actually pretty good, we have a jarhead talking shit about all the keboard warriors being disrespectful and about how he is not going to bust anyone in da mouf, that is unless you disrespect him ala Seb and then he is going to smash you if you run up on him at a gtg.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          It's actually pretty good, we have a jarhead talking shit about all the keboard warriors being disrespectful and about how he is not going to bust anyone in da mouf, that is unless you disrespect him ala Seb and then he is going to smash you if you run up on him at a gtg.
                          You forgot to mention that SEB is still a complete fucking retard.

Comment

• Comment

You don't know Eric, he'll say anything he posts.

What bothers you and Steve and the rest of the peanut gallery is that he isn't going to put on a pair of gloves and duke it out so you can feel better about yourselves. Like someone said earlier, no one's opinion is going to change, no one is going to magically respect anyone after a fight. Don't believe me, just look at what has resulted from the fights between members that have already taken place, absolutely nothing has changed, we just have some cool video.

Fact of the matter is that this site is a bunch of jerk offs talking shit. If someone's ego is so fragile that they can't take that sort of nonsense then they need to go somewhere else. They probably need to seek therapy too. This site isn't going to change, you could have a fight between members every day until doomsday and this site would not change.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                You don't know Eric, he'll say anything he posts.

What bothers you and Steve and the rest of the peanut gallery is that he isn't going to put on a pair of gloves and duke it out so you can feel better about yourselves. Like someone said earlier, no one's opinion is going to change, no one is going to magically respect anyone after a fight. Don't believe me, just look at what has resulted from the fights between members that have already taken place, absolutely nothing has changed, we just have some cool video.

Fact of the matter is that this site is a bunch of jerk offs talking shit. If someone's ego is so fragile that they can't take that sort of nonsense then they need to go somewhere else. They probably need to seek therapy too. This site isn't going to change, you could have a fight between members every day until doomsday and this site would not change.
                                What the fuck do you know?

Great post!

Comment

Working...
                                X