This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    ... would you send NayNay's kid to one???
    Well, that's a totally different question. There are lots of naynay's kids going to GCISD.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      lmao. you know me how again? you sell bongs in parking lots. come at me bro.
      Says the guy who BUYS bongs in parking lots.....
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        lmao. you know me how again? you sell bongs in parking lots. come at me bro.
        AND???? Don't forget YOU met me in a parking lot to buy one. I promise you I do not do that for a living as much as you wish I did considering you told me that you just broke it a while back. I mean jesus fucking christ isn't that a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black? Please god tell me you made the connection before you posted that and just decided to fuck it because you cant run your own name any further into the mud. You are right about one thing though, I dont know you other than all of your business being spread out on this website and the collin county criminal justice site among others for me to read. It did not take much reading about you for me to come to the conclusion that you are a child in mind and heart. Do you really want me to keep going or do you have another sweet burn about me selling you a bong in a parking lot 8 years ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Says the guy who BUYS bongs in parking lots.....
          Boosh!
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Ellis and Denton are the two shithole counties surrounding the metro area.. Kaufman is a close third.
            i'd say dallas would be the bigger shithole county for sure

Comment

• Geez I wish I could remember this kid
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Well it's 3am tuesday morning. I wonder which exotic location Al is packing his bags for as I type this. I just hope when he said he was going to be on a boat when his 650 million dollar deal closed an hour ago that he ment a private yacht and not a white trash carnival cruise ship. Anyways I'm happy for him. I just hope he lets all of us poor people that have never held more than 3k know how much his take was on that deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                  Well it's 3am tuesday morning. I wonder which exotic location Al is packing his bags for as I type this. I just hope when he said he was going to be on a boat when his 650 million dollar deal closed an hour ago that he ment a private yacht and not a white trash carnival cruise ship. Anyways I'm happy for him. I just hope he lets all of us poor people that have never held more than 3k know how much his take was on that deal.
                  Shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    AND???? Don't forget YOU met me in a parking lot to buy one. I promise you I do not do that for a living as much as you wish I did considering you told me that you just broke it a while back. I mean jesus fucking christ isn't that a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black? Please god tell me you made the connection before you posted that and just decided to fuck it because you cant run your own name any further into the mud. You are right about one thing though, I dont know you other than all of your business being spread out on this website and the collin county criminal justice site among others for me to read. It did not take much reading about you for me to come to the conclusion that you are a child in mind and heart. Do you really want me to keep going or do you have another sweet burn about me selling you a bong in a parking lot 8 years ago?
                    Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    Shut the fuck up.
                    lmgdao

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      Shut the fuck up.
                      That there's funny no matter who ye are......

Comment

• Actually I don't travel at all. We have guys in our group who do that shit. Ain't nobody got time for that!
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                          Well it's 3am tuesday morning. I wonder which exotic location Al is packing his bags for as I type this. I just hope when he said he was going to be on a boat when his 650 million dollar deal closed an hour ago that he ment a private yacht and not a white trash carnival cruise ship. Anyways I'm happy for him. I just hope he lets all of us poor people that have never held more than 3k know how much his take was on that deal.
                          This would be a great time to post up your living room setup, but I think I deleted it, as it wasn't that important anyways...

Comment

• Rooms To Go, bitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Rooms To Go, bitch!
                              Representin' in the hizzzzzzzouse!

I think they done went, along with his dignity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Representin' in the hizzzzzzzouse!

I think they done went, along with his dignity.

Comment

Working...
                                X