This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    With a strong Trader's Village and 1212 Loop 12 influence. Just my opinion but I can see it.
    solid! did the 1212 loop 12 guy have a name??

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      solid! did the 1212 loop 12 guy have a name??

god bless.
      I don't know but he was the round man with the square deal and if you don't come see him, he can't save you any money...

Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        living room designed by Canton Trade Days!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

god bless.
        It's just like, it's just like a mini mall. The Montgomery ..flea market...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
          It's just like, it's just like a mini mall. The Montgomery ..flea market...
          You're too close for my liking if you know where that junky place is.

Comment

• Ive seen better furniture at Walmart.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Herp

Comment

• 3. Dick Measuring: A conflict in which two parties (usually male) are vehemently disputing something of limited relevance. Generally, both parties are somewhat wrong, but each refuses to be back down for fear of being thought the have the smaller of their two penises. Similar to a pissing match, but generally, the conflict involved involves a larger element of machismo, and continues on only because neither side wants to be seen as the one who backs down.
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Herp
                  Derp
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Derp
                    slurp

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      moderators, please take note of those who continue to take every thread off topic. I encourage you guys to make a thread in the smack if you want to go back and forth. For now I am simply seeking advice that will benefit my future and my family. If you have nothing else to add to that, PM me, or make a new topic please.
                      I didn't read this thread previously, but after reading THIS epically rich post, I truly had to laugh. After seeing ALL of the threads that you have (enter current politically correct term for someone purposely race-baiting in a thread, .... (of which I will hopefully not get reported for...again))-up, you have no grounds to ask jack shit from this site.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                        slurp

Ummm...know how I know you're gay?

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                          Ummm...know how I know you're gay?

Comment

• I have a lot of interior design experience and i see nothing wrong with the mans living room. It's tasteful. Better than a Disney dungeon.. Lololololol
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              I have a lot of interior design experience and i see nothing wrong with the mans living room. It's tasteful. Better than a Disney dungeon.. Lololololol
                              Interior design experience, eh? You and Crapstang will make a beautiful couple. Sadly, he just slurps and won't swallow, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                                Interior design experience, eh? You and Crapstang will make a beautiful couple. Sadly, he just slurps and won't swallow, sorry.
                                my craigslist ad said caucasians or messicans only.
                                herd derp slurp and burp

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X