X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean
    Originally posted by DON SVO
    Where do you buy a dead cow rug like that?
    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/a.../1152483_o.gif
    He won't answer any of my questions, legit or not, after I demoralized him in the Hostess union thread. Allow me to revel in this accomplishment.

Besides...

I'd much rather have a rug made out of roided-up Argentinian Ferroodles.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Owned by math. Lolz
      How old are you? I know you're close to 40. Just trying to get a mental picture of what failure looks like at middle age. It's crazy to think I had more at age 25 than you ever will. Thanks for making my morning chap.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
        How old are you? I know you're close to 40. Just trying to get a mental picture of what failure looks like at middle age. It's crazy to think I had more at age 25 than you ever will. Thanks for making my morning chap.
        You also have a lot more stored in the way of insecurities and unaccountability. But that's a whole new topic.
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        dont downshift!!

Comment

I think it's crazy to go to work at 3am, but that's just me.... You truly are the big fish in a very, VERY small pond...

Comment

Shit. I wish I had a massive inferiority complex, an incessant need to talk about my possessions and how much money I make, a 50k truck that I can't stand because the seat squeaks here and there, and a wife so large she has knee problems. I'mma go home and slit my wrists now, you're living the motherfucking dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              He won't answer any of my questions, legit or not, after I demoralized him in the Hostess union thread. Allow me to revel in this accomplishment.
              *pats head*
              UR SUCH A GOOD BOY. WHO'S THE GOOD BOY! UR THE GOOD BOY! GOOOD BOY! YES U ARE! YES U ARE!

Comment

• Besides, I don't have any stars in my home decor... Sorry.

Comment

• I really must need to redecorate.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    *pats head*
                    UR SUCH A GOOD BOY. WHO'S THE GOOD BOY! UR THE GOOD BOY! GOOOD BOY! YES U ARE! YES U ARE!
                    I'm going to mail you an Argentinian Ferroodle.
                    dont downshift!!

Comment

• I googled that and guess what the very first first result was...

Comment

• I love being poor. I get more done without all that incessant bragging getting in the way!

Comment

• I had a living room once.
                          Ded

Comment

• That rug really ties the room together

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Shanaynay was the prison "sweet."
                              you trying to suck up to allan and keep from getting beat up again?

lol

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                I can't stop you, but there are consequences if you do.
                                Originally posted by 03trubluGT on 4-7-12 View Post
                                Keep on spreading the rumor that I had sex with Kim and it will bite you in the ass. I never did, but if you want to keep going there, there will be consequences.
                                What do you guys figure Matts shelf life on consequences is any way?

Sidenote: Searching his screen name with "consequences" as a key word brings up some real golden oldies. It might be a good replacement for The Mirror Quote List, but I'm not going to put that much effort into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X