Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't wait for the post from talisman claiming he was stopped by the police, arrested for no reason, beat up for resisting, and had to spend a week in jail because they lost him in the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      I can't wait for the post from talisman claiming he was stopped by the police, arrested for no reason, beat up for resisting, and had to spend a week in jail because they lost him in the system.
      we are making fun of you here. dont try to deflect heat.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I can't wait for the post from talisman claiming he was stopped by the police, arrested for no reason, beat up for resisting, and had to spend a week in jail because they lost him in the system.

On the bright side it won't take much of a civil suit to pay off the shack I live in.

Comment

• Those consequences end the second he hits reply. All talk.

Comment

• Hey Al what's more valuable? Your disney stock if you own any or the disney stuffed animals you own. You better sell Mickey mouse before that shit crashes like the beanie babys did.

Comment

• can we move this to the smacketorium? There, I said it.

Comment

Hey Al what's more valuable? Your disney stock if you own any or the disney stuffed animals you own. You better sell Mickey mouse before that shit crashes like the beanie babys did.
                ladies and gents,

i present the lamest "burn", "boosh", "comeback" in the history of the internet.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Hey Al what's more valuable? Your disney stock if you own any or the disney stuffed animals you own. You better sell Mickey mouse before that shit crashes like the beanie babys did.

Comment

Disney has done very well, wished I had some.

Comment

I didn't think that schtick could become any weaker, yet here we are.

Comment

• I love how this place won't let little Al stick up for himself. If a grown man wants to collect disney stuff so be it.

Comment

• I love how this sites 2 biggest morons are in here clawing away, trying to outstupid one another for the golden star.

Comment

I love how this place won't let little Al stick up for himself. If a grown man wants to collect disney stuff so be it.
                            You can always fag team with shanaynay. Pretty sure he choo choos that same route.

Comment

My shares are doing great but I bought them in jan 2010 @ 31.90 per share. They just hit a 52 week high this morning at $59.97. Sounds like you really have this investing thing figured out, little buddy!
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                My shares are doing great but I bought them in jan 2010 @ 31.90 per share. They just hit a 52 week high this morning at $59.97. Sounds like you really have this investing thing figured out, little buddy!
                                Yea but what are the collectables worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X