X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    I see what you did there.
    I was going to try to parlay that into Matt working the scene but couldnt figure out what job ex cons could do cleaning it up. I'm not THAT witty.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Bitch you were my number 1 outside/closet customer! It's no wonder you were there in the getaway car because I accidentally sold you some straight shit.
      C-mon, give me some credit. At least mention the one kick I gave you while you were curled up in a ball like a sleeping kitten...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Full of wins this thread is.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• and to think i kinda felt bad for you brian. I never knew the whole story but it sounded like a bad deal all around. now for some reason you keep putting my name in your mouth so i will constantly remind you of your mouth writing checks your ass cant cash..

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I know the whole story and I find it HILARIOUS when people keep referencing the "whole" story. I used to wonder how tabloids stayed in business.

Comment

• I don't know what this thread has become all about - tl;dr.

But Rodney, if you're still looking for advice about homes around GP, my parents live in a "new" subdivision of a neighborhood. There are some 5-7 year old homes that are rentals in the older subdivision. For the price, you might even look at foreclosures in the area. Might take a little extra work to get the yards back in order but you can get a really great deal, probably cheaper than renting.

A cross street that gets you in the area would be Camp Wisdom Rd at Maverick Dr, zip 75052. That also puts you real close to Joe Pool Lake.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• i dont care to know, it sounds like a bad deal, and i think its worse that grown ass men with children would be rolling around on the ground wrestling over shit said on the internet.

brian al_p
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  I don't know what this thread has become all about - tl;dr.

But Rodney, if you're still looking for advice about homes around GP, my parents live in a "new" subdivision of a neighborhood. There are some 5-7 year old homes that are rentals in the older subdivision. For the price, you might even look at foreclosures in the area. Might take a little extra work to get the yards back in order but you can get a really great deal, probably cheaper than renting.

A cross street that gets you in the area would be Camp Wisdom Rd at Maverick Dr, zip 75052. That also puts you real close to Joe Pool Lake.
                  Thanks danny for getting it back on track. I appreciate it.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    i dont care to know, it sounds like a bad deal, and i think its worse that grown ass men with children would be rolling around on the ground wrestling over shit said on the internet.

brian al_p
                    High standards for a convicted felon
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

grown ass men
                      Can I ask you something, in all seriousness?

Why is it african american folks like to use this phrase? I say "adult", you say "grown ass man".

What's the appeal to using this? Just curious.

Comment

• because it just has a better ring to it. Call me black, but when I say " I can do whatever the fuck I want, Im a grown ass man" it sounds so much better than " I can do whatever the fuck I want, Im an adult"

See how that works?
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• more affect.

al, lucky for you Brian didnt press charges because you commited a felony. Lets see, premeditated attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, conspiracy to commit murder. And thats just what i got from not even knowing the whole story. Conviction or not, You are a felon. A fucking no good thug.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            C-mon, give me some credit. At least mention the one kick I gave you while you were curled up in a ball like a sleeping kitten...
                            That must have been AFTER everything happened and you finally weren't afraid to step out of the car.

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            ... so i will constantly remind you of your mouth writing checks your ass cant cash..
                            You do that, convict. Meanwhile post up all the pics of the parties you went to and got dropped. I faced multiple people with bats. You would get your shit pushed in by one person at a time, and you're not happy with the fact that a near 50 year old could still crush your hopes and dreams of one day being a bad motherfucker.

Comment

not even knowing the whole story.

Man, is that an understatement.

Comment

more affect.

al, lucky for you Brian didnt press charges because you commited a felony. Lets see, premeditated attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, conspiracy to commit murder. And thats just what i got from not even knowing the whole story. Conviction or not, You are a felon. A fucking no good thug.
                                aaaaaaaand twist #56 to the thread..... and it's not even Friday!!

Comment

Working...
                                X